RollingStone: Ciroc Owner Diageo Trying To Drop DIDDY From Deleon, "A Rapist Can Never Be The Face Of A Brand After 3 Sexual Assault Lawsuits"

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
its just crazy that most of Diddy money is tied to branding alcohol in 2023.

Most of his peers really running circles around him after music.

Secondly, has anyone ever had Deleon?? Diageo says they've put in 100 million to that brand. I've never had it. Never heard anyone else say they've had it.
Diddy is def a relic of the 90s, party and bullshyt who didn’t evolve/adapt his image to today. He owns Revolt and is still a mogul, but his image and how he presents himself the person are still fun-loving babymaking kidult. (Social media)

He’s not still doing music and no one is looking to him at 54 as a purveyor of cool or class or culture.

Last edited:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all the same. They WORk for these big corps. One bad move and they done.
Jay Z and his team ACTUALY have real stake and ownership in Ace Of Spade and Dusse. I'm thinking Puff went after Diageo in the bold manner he did after seeing Jay have his way and get them M's from the Dusse situation.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jay Z and his team ACTUALY have real stake and ownership in Ace Of Spade and Dusse. I'm thinking Puff went after Diageo in the bold manner he did after seeing Jay have his way and get them M's from the Dusse situation.

Difference is Jay has the solid foundation of a strong marriage with one of the most powerful woman in entertainment. Not saying Jay don't have dirt under his fingernails, but he just has a more solid foundation in which to wage a prolonged battle against a powerful corporation. Also, Jay doesn't have Diddy's habits - he seems more focused.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Jay is not the majority owner of a company that is making most of his bread.

All these cats sell their image/clout to big corporations. That's what they do.

People are shytting on Diddy 'lack of business' acumen now because his cards got pulled. But cats were not saying that 10 years ago.

The same thing can happen to Jay or 50.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay is not the majority owner of a company that is making most of his bread.

All these cats sell their image/clout to big corporations. That's what they do.

People are shytting on Diddy 'lack of business' acumen now because his cards got pulled. But cats were not saying that 10 years ago.

The same thing can happen to Jay or 50.
Jay was the majority owner of Ace Of Spades until he sold 50% of it LVMH (Moet Hennessy) in 2021

Jay had a 50% stake in Dusse that was publicly known through court documents after his brief fallout with Bacardi that they eventually patched. He ended up selling a portion of his 50% back to Bacardi for a big number. This is public court documented. Jay got a real wealth bag.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Jay was the majority owner of Ace Of Spades until he sold 50% of it LVMH (Moet Hennessy) in 2021

Jay had a 50% stake in Dusse that was publicly known through court documents after his brief fallout with Bacardi that they eventually patched. He ended up selling a portion of his 50% back to Bacardi for a big number. This is public court documented. Jay got a real wealth bag.
:hubie:

I ain't got time for this

Time will reveal.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THREAD TITLE IS A WHOLE LIE.

THEYRE JUST TRYING TO STOP THE 15 MILLION
MARKETING BUDGET.

"The judge has yet to rule on Combs’ Oct. 27 request for a court order that would bar Diageo from “interfering” with his right to “control and direct” how the incoming $15 million promotional budget for DonLéon tequila would be spent in the current fiscal year"
:devil:
:evil:

Suzie

Pro
Daps
I feel so as well

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

THREAD TITLE IS A WHOLE LIE.

THEYRE JUST TRYING TO STOP THE 15 MILLION
MARKETING BUDGET.

"The judge has yet to rule on Combs’ Oct. 27 request for a court order that would bar Diageo from “interfering” with his right to “control and direct” how the incoming $15 million promotional budget for DonLéon tequila would be spent in the current fiscal year"
:devil:
:evil:

That's exactly what the title describes....they don't want him having any say in how the brand is marketed

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Tread lightly DeLeon is all I'd say. If hip hop turns on ciroc that could be more damaging. Ask Adidas
Diddy ain’t really turn Deleon up for real, it’s always been stagnant. A fifth is only $40 bucks, people ain’t really buying that shyt as a go to tequila.