RollingStone: Ciroc Owner Diageo Trying To Drop DIDDY From Deleon, "A Rapist Can Never Be The Face Of A Brand After 3 Sexual Assault Lawsuits"

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

Diddy became the face of Ciroc in 2007 under a joint marketing and profit-sharing deal, which has brought a near 40-fold rise in annual sales volumes for the brand’s products

He had a 50-50 joint profit sharing deal. Not ownership! After the deal with ciroc was successful, he got ownership in Diageo.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
this is funny because all this shyt with Puff (Me Too stuff, Keefe D arrest) happened after he had been vocally critiical of Diageo and their deal with him.

That dont mean he innocent or anything but these crackers will let you play in the dirt until you start getting it on their linen lol

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is funny because all this shyt with Puff (Me Too stuff, Keefe D arrest) happened after he had been vocally critiical of Diageo and their deal with him.

That dont mean he innocent or anything but these crackers will let you play in the dirt until you start getting it on their linen lol
His "partnership" with Ciroc was for only 3% of profits?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
You missed the part where they tried to continue business as usual without Ye and got into financial trouble immediately?
Mfs don't be knowing what they talking about. Like Adidas crawling back because they lost big time $$$ dropping Ye didn't happen. I don't drink hard liquor but damn near every black function I've been too in the last decade had Ciroc. Mfs even call it that Puff Daddy shyt. The champagne drinkers even switched up once cristal was on some bullshyt and went to Ace because Jay-z said so.

Last edited: