Rolling Stone Magazine: What the Hell Happened to Justin Timberlake?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Now the Cacs at rolling stone are turning him? :mjlol:
justin-ugly-montage.jpg

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What happened? I thought "Rolling Stone" said Justin was the "New King of Pop". :mjlol:

rs-122106-justin-timberlake-938-939-1361379364.jpg

Those clowns was really trying to replace Michael Jackson with this clown:scust: usher was always better than Timberlake

It hasn't been talked about much, but his career hasn't been the same since that SB performance and the Man of the Woods rollout that failed horribly. One of the rare situations where the SB performance and everything around it actually hurt the artist more than it helped.

He should have stuck to the Pop/R&B instead of trying to go country as they weren't buying that shyt in the slightest :mjlol:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
It hasn't been talked about much, but his career hasn't been the same since that SB performance and the Man of the Woods rollout that failed horribly. One of the rare situations where the SB performance and everything around it actually hurt the artist more than it helped.

He should have stuck to the Pop/R&B instead of trying to go country as they weren't buying that shyt in the slightest :mjlol:
That’s because of the response and backlash from black Twitter. Now these hipsters are jumping on the bandwagon late as hell. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They tried their DAMNDEST to make this white boy the new Michael Jackson then when that didn’t work they tried to put him above Usher. Then when THAT didn’t work they put him with Timbaland who made him a superstar. Now their trying to tear him down because he’s aged out of the “Great White Hope” trajectory.

In ten years i’ll be very interested to see how they destroy Justin Bieber

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not a huge fan but I have my likes. Justin's 2nd act closed out/winding down. Give em a good meltdown or secret exposal of him using the n word to push him into true obscurity. He'll be accepting an Oscar in a decade for no legitimate reason and it'll be a MIB memory erasure for most folks during act 3.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They tried their DAMNDEST to make this white boy the new Michael Jackson then when that didn’t work they tried to put him above Usher. Then when THAT didn’t work they put him with Timbaland who made him a superstar. Now their trying to tear him down because he’s aged out of the “Great White Hope” trajectory.

In ten years i’ll be very interested to see how they destroy Justin Bieber

Nahhhh if you read that Rolling Stone story a lot of what's transpired with him has been because of his doing. He just somehow managed to avoid criticism for it all these years at the expense of everyone else involved. Look at the Britney Spear, Janet and the chick he cheated on his pregnant wife at the time with.