Rollin 20’s bloods...which one of these things doesn’t belong?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was knees deep in the streets in Duval (albeit some years ago) Been locked up there and all and never heard of no Rolling 20 bloods. Duval was mostly neighborhood gangs and cliques. I lived and hustled on University, Bert Road, Bretta St, 10th street, 103rd, Justina, and a few more places. I never heard of no damn Rolling 20 bloods
Are you familiar with 103rd and ricker rd

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

No. I may have stayed close but can’t remember. I just remember me and my homeboy from Atlanta had a trap at some apartments off 103rd for a year with these two bytches basically getting us all the plays. Lot of petty dope dealing out there. Used to even go out there and sell dummies( rocks not bricks) before I had the spot. Can’t remember the name of the apartments I stayed in. To be honest that shyt was boring in that area of Jacksonville. All it was to do was trap.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

No. I may have stayed close but can’t remember. I just remember me and my homeboy from Atlanta had a trap at some apartments off 103rd for a year with these two bytches basically getting us all the plays. Lot of petty dope dealing out there. Used to even go out there and sell dummies( rocks not bricks) before I had the spot. Can’t remember the name of the apartments I stayed in. To be honest that shyt was boring in that area of Jacksonville. All it was to do was trap.
The rapper Yungeen Ace is from over that way.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The rapper Yungeen Ace is from over that way.

Oh ok, I know who he is from YouTube vids. When I saw he was from Jacksonville it made me think about how little success they had with rappers.

When I was out there some dude named Young Cash was the biggest rapper. But I don’t think the city fukked with him. I remember being locked up and asking nikkas who they fukked with on the rap tip and his name came up and nikkas went in lol. They was saying he was a snitch in a case with some bricks and that he was from orange park, but false claiming Myrtle Ave. I mean nikkas was getting hot about that shyt. I was like damn the streets don’t fukk with buddy. The whole dorm shytted on him.

On a related note, them nikkas loved Lil Boosie and BG. Like for real. nikkas would recite whole BG songs word for word when it was lights was out and the whole dorm would be knowing the shyt. I remember think BG was like a God to them nikkas lol