Rollin 20’s bloods...which one of these things doesn’t belong?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:ld:

hqdefault.jpg

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Back in the days I use to see few white guys in both blood and crip gangs. I remember one had a jewish fro and he stayed with red chucks and a bandana. I think he was born in the hood too.

I seen him punk a family of esse by himself

So Hanson from scary movie 2 doesn’t look out of place in that mugshot :russ:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This ain’t Cali though. It’s Jacksonville FL. I never even heard of them out here and 46 get rounded up at once...wtf?

We everywhere:manny:

You can find Cali gangs in some of the most country ass places you’d never expect. This story old them nikkas was putting in work in Jacksonville

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was knees deep in the streets in Duval (albeit some years ago) Been locked up there and all and never heard of no Rolling 20 bloods. Duval was mostly neighborhood gangs and cliques. I lived and hustled on University, Bert Road, Bretta St, 10th street, 103rd, Justina, and a few more places. I never heard of no damn Rolling 20 bloods

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I was knees deep in the streets in Duval (albeit some years ago) Been locked up there and all and never heard of no Rolling 20 bloods. Duval was mostly neighborhood gangs and cliques. I lived and hustled on University, Bert Road, Bretta St, 10th street, 103rd, Justina, and a few more places. I never heard of no damn Rolling 20 bloods
Me neither. Duval is neighborhood cliques.

That’s why it seems so strange when they announced this.

Makes me wonder was it just a few guys at the top that were Rollin 20s or affiliated, and the cops just designated everyone else that worked with them as members.

Apparently they were mostly active around Lackawanna. I don’t know.