Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I understand that. But isn't asking what initiatives are being put in place for your advancement in particular moving the ball forward?
Ask all you want as long as you don't sit out knowing the consequences will be losing rights our people died to attain for us.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody cares about trump. We just smart enough to know that utopia is never coming and dems and repubs just blowing smoke up your ass. We never stopped living our lives cause of politics. We go to work and feed our families regardless of who is in office. Black folks the most resilient people on earth. I make more money now than I did 4 years ago. But this aint about me. Scare tactics aint working. You are mad cause people are out here living their lives instead of acting like removing bias training and other nonsense has any direct impact on their day to day. That's a privileged way of looking at things.

Media tells you corona out of control but black folks been outside working front line jobs. Most never had the privilege to work from home and isolate. So why act surprised when you see black folks outside in packed clubs living their life? They been exposed. That's the disconnect and why the media scare tactics on Corona aint working even though its a valid issue. It ignores the uncomfortable reality of the black experience. Got folks in a bubble working from home preaching to folks who have no choice but to be exposed outside.

Same type of disconnect facing the dems and biden with that segment of black males. You are ignoring the reality of how black folks live and what impacts our day to day. When was the last time dems/ liberals mentioned the black male pay gap/ discrepancy? They got no problem talking about womens pay gap all day long.. but equally qualified black males make less than white women and black women are starting to out earn black men also. but they wanna campaign on white women not earning as much as white men.
I can give you better. I can't give you best.

You need to understand things CAN get worse and they already have.

You condoning black people clubbing then complaining COVID affects black people isn't making the genius breakthrough point you think you are. Ask Herman Cain.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The value isn't in the vote itself..

Its what can that vote get you..

If a vote doesn't translate into something "tangible", then the vote is useless to that person..

So if a felon couldn't vote, now he can vote because of a law thats on the books.. Once he casts that vote, and he still doesn't see any changes in his current situation; that right to vote is useless to HIM..

And you're not going to use boogeyman scare tactics on a breh who did hard time..

It's like people are trying to make other people see things from their perspective, when its you that want something from them..
You realize theres a whole other team with plans to push back against any marginal plan or strategy you have right?

Football isn't a one sided game. its a battle of inches.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Joe Biden just found a new, unique way to reach a demographic of voters who might tune out his typical ads -- turning to hip-hop and rap to get out his message.

The Biden-Harris campaign just released a new political spot featuring New York battle rappers Charlie Clips and DNA -- who are incredibly well-known and respected in their craft. Sure enough, both men used their gift of gab and rhyme to hash out the pros and cons of voting ... and to convey what Joe and Kamala say they can do for African-Americans.

Charlie is the disillusioned one ... taking on the role of the on-the-fence voter who's not pleased with this year's choices for President -- like many Americans. DNA's on the other side of things, laying out, in sometimes excruciating detail, why he feels Joe's the better option.

They hit several hot button issues -- Black ownership of businesses, HBCU funding and police reform. We'll say this ... the ad is innovative -- not to mention incredibly well-written as far as bars go. However, it also runs the risk of coming off as pandering ... depending on how people take it.

One thing is clear ... the campaign is trying all sorts of social media outreach -- collabs with The Rock and J. Lo -- to reach voters before Nov. 3.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I think she was a mistake too. I know it will sound bad, but he should have went with a white woman. In a heightened racial climate, I feel that would have made better sense.

Black women have responded well to kamala for the most part (and even some of them feel she's am opportunist and not genuine) but black women gonna vote at highest rate and they're all Democrat regardless. I don't think the Kamala pick helped.

Indians are too small of a group to move a needle

I would have preferred Warren over Kamala too. I don't trust anything about her.

Every AA I've spoken to assumes Kamala is Black and are rocking with Biden because of the Obama stimulus.

Folks arent that engaged, just want Trump gone. No one is changing their minds this late in the game.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would have preferred Warren over Kamala too. I don't trust anything about her.

Every AA I've spoken to assumes Kamala is Black and are rocking with Biden because of the Obama stimulus.

Folks arent that engaged, just want Trump gone. No one is changing their minds this late in the game.
I would hope this is everyone’s end game. Whether we as black people like it or not, we are still American and this is not the person we need representing us from a Global standpoint. Even with out domestic, racial challenges, it’s not beneficial to leave this man in office.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State