Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you fukking stupid? Removing rights isn't in your best interest you fukking moron.

This isn't true. Black people have still benefited and congrats blacks will benefit even less now.

Think about the bigger picture

So you want to make it harder?

Nothing you're saying is making sense.

We can't snap our fingers and have utopia, so fukk everything?
Theres a pathway you're just lazy

Go vote for Trump then. That man really cares about you, apparently.

Nobody cares about trump. We just smart enough to know that utopia is never coming and dems and repubs just blowing smoke up your ass. We never stopped living our lives cause of politics. We go to work and feed our families regardless of who is in office. Black folks the most resilient people on earth. I make more money now than I did 4 years ago. But this aint about me. Scare tactics aint working. You are mad cause people are out here living their lives instead of acting like removing bias training and other nonsense has any direct impact on their day to day. That's a privileged way of looking at things.

Media tells you corona out of control but black folks been outside working front line jobs. Most never had the privilege to work from home and isolate. So why act surprised when you see black folks outside in packed clubs living their life? They been exposed. That's the disconnect and why the media scare tactics on Corona aint working even though its a valid issue. It ignores the uncomfortable reality of the black experience. Got folks in a bubble working from home preaching to folks who have no choice but to be exposed outside.

Same type of disconnect facing the dems and biden with that segment of black males. You are ignoring the reality of how black folks live and what impacts our day to day. When was the last time dems/ liberals mentioned the black male pay gap/ discrepancy? They got no problem talking about womens pay gap all day long.. but equally qualified black males make less than white women and black women are starting to out earn black men also. but they wanna campaign on white women not earning as much as white men.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I guess there is a difference between racial identity and actual identity. So that makes sense.
Not sure what you're insinuating but we can make a ban bet if you're questioning my race. I can post a pic of my skin at any time if you're willing to accept a ban bet :manny:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Not sure what you're insinuating but we can make a ban bet if you're questioning my race. I can post a pic of my skin at any time if you're willing to accept a ban bet :manny:
Meaning you can be a black man and not identify as one or better yet not understand or empathize with other black men. Which would make sense based on your responses.

:yeshrug:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The value isn't in the vote itself..

Its what can that vote get you..

If a vote doesn't translate into something "tangible", then the vote is useless to that person..

So if a felon couldn't vote, now he can vote because of a law thats on the books.. Once he casts that vote, and he still doesn't see any changes in his current situation; that right to vote is useless to HIM..

And you're not going to use boogeyman scare tactics on a breh who did hard time..

It's like people are trying to make other people see things from their perspective, when its you that want something from them..

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Nobody cares about trump. We just smart enough to know that utopia is never coming and dems and repubs just blowing smoke up your ass. We never stopped living our lives cause of politics. We go to work and feed our families regardless of who is in office. Black folks the most resilient people on earth. I make more money now than I did 4 years ago. But this aint about me. Scare tactics aint working. You are mad cause people are out here living their lives instead of acting like removing bias training and other nonsense has any direct impact on their day to day. That's a privileged way of looking at things.

Media tells you corona out of control but black folks been outside working front line jobs. Most never had the privilege to work from home and isolate. So why act surprised when you see black folks outside in packed clubs living their life? They been exposed. That's the disconnect and why the media scare tactics on Corona aint working even though its a valid issue. It ignores the uncomfortable reality of the black experience. Got folks in a bubble working from home preaching to folks who have no choice but to be exposed outside.

Same type of disconnect facing the dems and biden with that segment of black males. You are ignoring the reality of how black folks live and what impacts our day to day. When was the last time dems/ liberals mentioned the black male pay gap/ discrepancy? They got no problem talking about womens pay gap all day long.. but equally qualified black males make less than white women and black women are starting to out earn black men also. but they wanna campaign on white women not earning as much as white men.

After this reply Bren I wouldn’t even respond to these clowns, you laid it out perfectly. Good stuff.

It’s a serious class barrier between a good amount of Democratic Voters and one simply can’t understand the other.

It’s not worth debating anymore at this point, just let them do them and if Biden loses due to low black support sit back and watch them flip the script and start bashing black folks.

All skinfolk ain’t kinfolk so just leave it at that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Meaning you can be a black man and not identify as one or better yet not understand or empathize with other black men. Which would make sense based on your responses.

:yeshrug:
I'm an educated black man. I can't comprehend the ideology of those that don't think about their next move. Those folk talk like they have answers until you ask them their plan.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm an educated black man. I can't comprehend the ideology of those that don't think about their next move. Those folk talk like they have answers until you ask them their plan.
But isn't asking how they are being bettered by voting thinking about their next move? Being reactive which is what we're talking about here (voting to make sure bad things don't continue, which isn't a bad idea) As opposed to proactive which is asking what comes next for us? What plans do you have to better our lot in the country?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But isn't asking how they are being bettered by voting thinking about their next move? Being reactive which is what we're talking about here (voting to make sure bad things don't continue, which isn't a bad idea) As opposed to proactive which is asking what comes next for us? What plans do you have to better our lot in the country?

If your next move involves politicians as one of the top 5 options, then you'll have a major problem..

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
My plan is to consistently vote for our best interest on the ballot to constantly move the ball forward while preventing us from losing yardage we've already gained.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My plan is to consistently vote for our best interest on the ballot to constantly move the ball forward while preventing us from losing yardage we've already gained.
I understand that. But isn't asking what initiatives are being put in place for your advancement in particular moving the ball forward?