Roland Martin to Biden aide: Biden/Harris/Dems MUST EXCLUSIVELY speak to BLACK MEN DIRECTLY! - ASAP!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roland Martin to Biden Aide: Biden & Harris MUST speak to black men DIRECTLY AND EXCLUSIVELY ASAP

He gave Biden's surrogate THAT WORK at 5:50 to 52 minutes :whoo:

More proof Roland is right. He went over the poll data last night

He's standing 10 toes down! :whoo:

yall gotta respect this. This is a REAL issue.

:salute:

Roland is backing this shyt up with data too :whoo:

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado @SJUGRAD13

Last edited:
Daps
I think Biden and Harris should just keep doing what they're doing. Seems like Trump is trying to hand em the election. Let em talk to us after they're in office.

:francis: I hate to agree with this, but Biden and co coming out giving specific special messages to black ppl at this point will be basically giving Trump a breather and allowing him to regain his wits after having him on the ropes for the entire round.

Only thing this will do is reactivate Trump's base who are finally starting to disengage.

Its terrible that we have to feel this way, but it's the truth. White ppl's hatred of us knows no bounds, and right now, they are more concerned about Trump's mental instability than us.

If they start to refocus on us again, they'll quickly get back on code. :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis: I hate to agree with this, but Biden and co coming out giving specific special messages to black ppl at this point will be basically giving Trump a breather and allowing him to regain his wits after having him on the ropes for the entire round.

Only thing this will do is reactivate Trump's base who are finally starting to disengage.

Its terrible that we have to feel this way, but it's the truth. White ppl's hatred of us knows no bounds, and right now, they are more concerned about Trump's mental instability than us.

If they start to refocus on us again, they'll quickly get back on code. :francis:
I struggle with this because I'm talking about long term engagement because as the years go on, the commitment to the democrats will falter as the GOP becomes an exclusively white supremacist party.

We need all the gains we can muster.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

another reason why roland needs to fall back. his old style way of looking at shyt would fukk things up.

Daps
I struggle with this because I'm talking about long term engagement because as the years go on, the commitment to the democrats will falter as the GOP becomes an exclusively white supremacist party.

We need all the gains we can muster.

I see what you're saying. I'm definitely torn on it too. I don't understand how they would do it. Maybe have Kamala be the face of the reach out, but black men overall seem to hate her. So I don't know.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
another reason why roland needs to fall back. his old style way of looking at shyt would fukk things up.
You can't have it both ways.

Roland is right about this and we've all been saying it.

Personally, I don't need much to vote. I know how to weigh the stakes, but when it comes to voters not the margins, especially influential nihilistic voices you see online, I know theres a LARGE black voter segment who makes the insane conclusion equating Trump and Biden. Its fukked up but you can't ignore it.

Of course Biden is better than Trump, but theres people who really don't understand this.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You can't have it both ways.

Roland is right about this and we've all been saying it.

Personally, I don't need much to vote. I know how to weigh the stakes, but when it comes to voters not the margins, especially influential nihilistic voices you see online, I know theres a LARGE black voter segment who makes the insane conclusion equating Trump and Biden. Its fukked up but you can't ignore it.

Of course Biden is better than Trump, but theres people who really don't understand this.

if you're a voter and after these past 6 or 7 days still don't know who to vote for then you're stupid, and no amount of urgent talk is going to help that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I see what you're saying. I'm definitely torn on it too. I don't understand how they would do it. Maybe have Kamala be the face of the reach out, but black men overall seem to hate her. So I don't know.
Honestly the moment reparations got some steam I knew it would lead to shyt like this backfiring.

12-15% of the population can't ever successfully make demands when they have no real power.

On top of that theres so many nihilistic and disaffected people who don't know how government works, now gains and progress is made and how even the importance of bigger pictures like maintaining courts and voting locally impacts them, then of course they get swayed by thinking Trump is "cool" or that no one cares about the black community.

This is a real problem because theres a lot of influential voices who are frankly politically immature like Tariq (who I enjoy for entertainment but who is functionally politically naive and disruptive) and numerous online personalities who make false equivalencies between democrats and republicans and how they help the black community.

This is NOT good and the republicans know this and are looking to exploit this.

I've been calling this out for OVER A YEAR!

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dem...ccasional-black-voters-including-ados.748181/

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:unimpressed:If they ain't talking about dismantling, abolishing, and completely removing any remnants of the 94 crime bill, what the fukk could they possibly have to talk about?
Criminal justice reform bill that Trump signed was started and initiated by Obama's White House

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Kamala doesn't have an authentic feel. it won't come off as genuine at all

Short bus trump has finished himself already so I honestly don't think it's gonna matter. If america votes for trump again then. :snoop: