Roland Martin keeps it a buck on MSNBC: "I can't trust white women not to vote for Trump"

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Plus folks still don't seem to realize that reparations for black ppl isn't gonna be an issue that a president is gonna magically adopt and make happen.

There has to be support for this across the electorate and across the congress of the United States (who will be the actual ones who determine the amount, and will create the bill and give it to the president to ultimately sign).

But folks don't understand politics. They think a president can just magically ram through an initiative that the American ppl overwhelmingly dont support.

Just our 13% of the population is not enough to make a president want to take the chance of picking up our issue and running with it.

Folks don't want to hear this but there will have to be support among white Americans for reparations to pass. And right now that support isn't even there. At all. Not even a little bit.

I wasn't even necessarily saying reparations. I just meant something tangible instead of symbolism

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus folks still don't seem to realize that reparations for black ppl isn't gonna be an issue that a president is gonna magically adopt and make happen.

There has to be support for this across the electorate and across the congress of the United States (who will be the actual ones who determine the amount, and will create the bill and give it to the president to ultimately sign).

But folks don't understand politics. They think a president can just magically ram through an initiative that the American ppl overwhelmingly dont support.

Just our 13% of the population is not enough to make a president want to take the chance of picking up our issue and running with it.

Folks don't want to hear this but there will have to be support among white Americans for reparations to pass. And right now that support isn't even there. At all. Not even a little bit.

Looks like you're saying I wish these nikkas stop pestering elected officials about reparations..

And im going to need you to express this exact same sentiment, when other minority groups bring demands to Washington as well..

Daps
Looks like you're saying I wish these nikkas stop pestering elected officials about reparations..

And im going to need you to express this exact same sentiment, when other minority groups bring demands to Washington as well..

Well it may "look like" that's what I'm saying but you'll be happy to know that's not what im saying.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well it may "look like" that's what I'm saying but you'll be happy to know that's not what im saying.

Since support isn't here "right now". What do you suggest black people, who are demanding reparations should do, right now?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That’s what people don’t understand about this election. This election should be strictly on getting Trump out. This is not the revolution election. People want to vote on emotions, not strategy, meanwhile, republicans show up no matter who is on the ballot, and vote their people in.

Biden’s slogan should have been,

“I’m not Donald Trump.”

Joe Biden: “I approve this message.

People don't understand that sometimes you have to play some fukking defense. When the white supremacist is coming up the court with the ball and you down 1, you gotta stop this motherfukker first and foremost!