Roland Martin eviscerates a "both sides" "Trump ain't that bad " Breh

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Tariq is a grifter and does not really care about Black folks anyway.

Really? Is that why you're so comfortable regurgitating Tariq's anti-Black, divisive rhetoric against Black people on a supposed Black centered forum?

tether tethering :mjpls:

Tether babble

Tether babble

A Jew and a Tether are out here dissing ADOS :mjlol:

tether babble

Tether babbling:mjlol:

Dude was the definition of a tether working with cacs to exploit ADOS for his personally gain:pacspit:

A Tether and Joo culture vulture fight about the "culture":mjlol:

She's a hating ass tether

Tether behavior:manny:

Perpetuating negative Black American stereotypes

Damn tether

Tether babble

stfu. tether

Good riddance.

Apparently he was a tether.

Tether babble.

So this is where Tariq got the word Tether from :bryan:

Interesting movie

Where is her tether ass from?

Disgusting :scust:

fukk him for being a fakkit and pedo and AK for being a c00n and a tether

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This.

I cringe every time I have to deal with someone that proudly proclaims that they don’t read or even care to educate themselves outside of those methods that you just named. And if you’re intelligent then you’re a party pooper or a snarky intellectual.

My grandfather once said its ok to not be “educated” as in the school sense but don’t ever be gleefully and proud to be ignorant especially as a black man. He was a military man who stood for folks especially black men being as well rounded as possible. He took that “I don’t read shyt” personally.

Don’t know how he voted but I know for a fact he’d stroke out at watching grown as men turn into puppy dogs for fat fukks like Trump.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Its hard to get riled up over a bogus debate. Roland Martin wouldn't dare try to dabate someone like Marc Lamont Hill or Irami Osei-Frimpong. Its similar to Norman Finkelstein begging Ben Shapiro for a debate on the Israel/Palestinian conflict, but Ben Shapiro just :unimpressed: and pumps out more videos of him "Pwning" college students.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its hard to get riled up over a bogus debate. Roland Martin wouldn't dare try to dabate someone like Marc Lamont Hill or Irami Osei-Frimpong. Its similar to Norman Finkelstein begging Ben Shapiro for a debate on the Israel/Palestinian conflict, but Ben Shapiro just :unimpressed: and pumps out more videos of him "Pwning" college students.
Jason Black has been sonning him for years, and tried to run down on him. That fat b*stard avoids him like the plague.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these guys aren't critical thinkers. They just enjoy being outside of the mainstream whether right or wrong. Dude couldn't answer any question critically and could only recite mantras and talking points he heard someone else say. Not really a discussion and it's like discussing something with a chat bot.

Arrogant & ignorant is the WOAT character traits.

Daps
I'm MAGA as hell but even I gotta admit that Roland beat @ORDER_66 ass in this debate. Nasty work :snoop:

atl-chain.gif

I'm ashamed to be on the same side as you dude. Give me back that Trump chain, nxgga.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Jason Black has been sonning him for years, and tried to run down on him. That fat b*stard avoids him like the plague.
A man who hides behind a camera and has never showed his face can never run anyone down. That coward cant even show his face. He was nowhere to be found at the Essence festival when Roland was looking for him

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You a Greek :scust:

Some weeks ago a thread was made with blk judges.
I said in the thread, instead of folks constantly saying blk powerful/rich men are gey.
Best to look at the groups, ladges etc they belong to

One would then get a better idea of power structures in the world

Teh quoted me all angry and ready to fight
Calling me Uncouth Savage etc

He was so angry
I did not even diss his people

He needs to apologize to me