Roland Martin eviscerates a "both sides" "Trump ain't that bad " Breh

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He can't even look at Roland in the eye. Is this dude nuts? He just spewing conspiracy theories he heard online. He's in charge of what? This dude a scammer :russ: :russ:

I'll give that Trump defending breh 2 weeks before he gets hit with a scammer charge. He even has that pushed back hairline and body language of a low-ambition scammer. :laugh:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Nx6OMJ.gif

The nikka was literally tap dancing for cacs :mjlol:

Let this shyt die. Lol.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
both struggle hairline brothers

nonupper west africa hairline

but seriously, this video is funny as fukk. dude is literally what a coli poster would look like trying to debate verbally. same lazy vague points and using all types of redharring to when asked to explain their points with examples. this man didn't have any confidence in his voice because he knows he wasn't saying shyt. :russ: could barely even look Rowland in the eye. kept looking down most of the time sweating and thinking of what bs to say next

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
both struggle hairline brothers

nonupper west africa hairline

but seriously, this video is funny as fukk. dude is literally what a coli poster would look like trying to debate verbally. same lazy vague points and using all types of redharring to when asked to explain their points with examples. this man didn't have any confidence in his voice because he knows he wasn't saying shyt. :russ: could barely even look Rowland in the eye. kept looking down most of the time sweating and thinking of what bs to say next

In court, that breh would be sent to jail for not being direct under oath for perjury. That breh is gonna get himself in a lot of trouble outside of the topic of politics. He the type to lie and steal from his family and friends.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's why Podcast, Analysis, and Breakdown channels are so popular, people are too dumb to think for themselves, and need someone else to figure it out for them....

American schools have been abject failure for decades...

This.

I cringe every time I have to deal with someone that proudly proclaims that they don’t read or even care to educate themselves outside of those methods that you just named. And if you’re intelligent then you’re a party pooper or a snarky intellectual.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll give that Trump defending breh 2 weeks before he gets hit with a scammer charge. He even has that pushed back hairline and body language of a low-ambition scammer. :laugh:
I'm saying. He started going off about people not wanting to spend Thanksgiving with him and shyt later on in the video :dead: . You can just tell this dude is a scammer from his hairline to his dollar store shirt. He was reminding me of Oswald Bates from In Living Color.
gibberish-damon-wayans.gif

:russ::russ:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I'm saying. He started going off about people not wanting to spend Thanksgiving with him and shyt later on in the video :dead: . You can just tell this dude is a scammer from his hairline to his dollar store shirt. He was reminding me of Oswald Bates from In Living Color.
gibberish-damon-wayans.gif

:russ::russ:

Ita virtually impossible to see a whole extended BLACK family defend Trump. Any black individual that defends Trump, is the black sheep in the household.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thus nikka thought saying smorgasbord was going to win the argument. It's a smorgasbord!
I swear he was using all kinds of words he know damn well he didn't know the meaning of or just flat out using them wrong as fukk.
Smorgasbord is hilarious :mjlol:. He was getting cooked so bad and frustrated b/c he couldn't express himself properly he was jumping out his seat. I can't believe I watched the whole thing but this shyt got me in tears at work.