Roland Martin and Gary Chambers call out Jason Black and Vicki Dillard for being SILENT on supporting black candidates running for Louisiana Governor

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
a lot of black people want to be the child to the dominant society’s zaddy, doing just the bare minimum, which entails participating in the biannual ceremony of voting and waiting for what few crumbs might occasionally fall from the plate of massa.

that’s one of the main reasons the “don’t vote” crowd angers them so much.

voting and biding your time for change that never comes is easy. putting your feet to the ground and taking a stand that requires sacrifice is hard.

:unimpressed:
You literally said nothing here.

Daps
You literally said nothing here.
i said plenty.

bootlickers want to take the easy route, giving their biannual vote on the off chance democrats do something (they won’t).

the black grassroots is willing to withdraw from this farce and deal with the fallout, being of the opinion it is a more tactically sound plan of action.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i said plenty.

bootlickers want to take the easy route, giving their biannual vote for off chance democrats do something (they won’t).

the black grassroots is willing to withdraw from this farce and deal with the fallout, being of the opinion it is a more tactically sound plan of action.

It literally cost you nothing to advance and hold territory.

Enjoy your new governor.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
20201130-133543.jpg

20201130-134630.jpg

20201130-134623.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Have you engage the system? Who are you putting up as an alternative? Not one mayoral or gubernatorial policy addressed your needs or the needs of others in your community?

What local -- not federal-- policies do you need addressed that no one in mayor's or governor's office addressed?

If you're not voting, that's your choice. If that's your deliberate plan, then fine. We can't stop you. But we can still tell you you hustling backwards.

What's the last book on politics that you read?

What political podcasts do you listen too.

You gotta understand the mind of black liberals during 2016

Nikkas were still in the Obama haze and saw Hilary as a continuation of adjacent job opportunities. Roland in particular bet the house on riding Hilary's coattails to a come up. If I recall he was trying to finesse a press secretary position:russ:

It's also just another example of what's par for the course when it comes to the Black/Democrat relationship. When Dems come around black people the dancing, church visits, and fish fries are inevitable
As inevitable as disappearing the day after the election:francis:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
a lot of black people want to be the child to the dominant society’s zaddy, doing just the bare minimum, which entails participating in the biannual ceremony of voting and waiting for what few crumbs might occasionally fall from the plate of massa.

that’s one of the main reasons the “don’t vote” crowd angers them so much.

voting and biding your time for change that never comes is easy. putting your feet to the ground and taking a stand that requires sacrifice is hard.

Now you're the child of MAGA. I don't see how you think this helps your situation. And you still behave as a child waiting for a political party to do something for you you should be doing yourselves.

Daps
Now you're the child of MAGA. I don't see how you think this helps your situation. And you still behave as a child waiting for a political party to do something for you you should be doing yourselves.

i don’t support MAGA at all. is that where where at? if you hold democrats accountable, you’re MAGA?

:mjtf:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
i don’t support MAGA at all. is that where where at? if you hold democrats accountable, you’re MAGA?

:mjtf:

You don't vote. A republican takes office. Republicans gains more seats. Your lives don't just not get better, they get worse. And somehow you think you're not doing MAGA's job for them.

You wanna hold a Dem accountable? Primary them out. Political parties have primaries. We've seen incumbents in the Dem party get replaced.

Your political strategy is literally: I'm gonna take my ball and leave. While everyone else keeps moving along and invites more of their friends over.

BuckFilly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
pg
You don't vote. A republican takes office. Republicans gains more seats. Your lives don't just not get better, they get worse. And somehow you think you're not doing MAGA's job for them.

You wanna hold a Dem accountable? Primary them out. Political parties have primaries. We've seen incumbents in the Dem party get replaced.

Your political strategy is literally: I'm gonna take my ball and leave. While everyone else keeps moving along and invites more of their friends over.

:umad:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
all you have to do is look at the audience, Roland's audience most definitely has more money and education the people who regularly listen to the Jason Blacks, Tariq Nasheeds and those other youtube activist. when I read the comment section to their videos, all i see is dust.