Roland Martin and Gary Chambers call out Jason Black and Vicki Dillard for being SILENT on supporting black candidates running for Louisiana Governor

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
even for roland, this is embarrassing. the depths to which he’ll sink for just a few more visitors to his youtube channel.

:mjlol:

clown shyt

:stopitslime:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black dude who lost in Louisiana was running on a reparations platform. :francis:

Same nikkas who spent years doing their rah-rah reparations charade on this forum are flapping their capes for ITT for do-nothing YouTube social commentators. L

But I guess we been knew all that ADOS shyt was a joke. These nikkas be the first to call someone c00ns

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The black dude who lost in Louisiana was running on a reparations platform. :francis:

Same nikkas who spent years doing their rah-rah reparations charade on this forum are flapping their capes for ITT for do-nothing YouTube social commentators. L

But I guess we been knew all that ADOS shyt was a joke. These nikkas be the first to call someone c00ns
Wow! That’s fukking sad.
What was the (our) turnout? Did black folks even make a dent? Smdh

Roland ain’t wrong at all.

Daps

If true that’s sad. I didn’t even know there was a governor’s race in Louisiana going on.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If true that’s sad. I didn’t even know there was a governor’s race in Louisiana going on.
That's how it works.

nikkas wanna do a bunch of hand wringing and edgelording every 4 years about voting in presidential elections and yap about how voting is useless after doing the bare minimum if anything at all. But it's in races like these where white supremacist power structures quietly consolidate and turns into the myriad of roadblocks that keep positive shyt from getting done on local, state and federal gov levels .

On the other hand cacs never take an election off from pursuing their interests, especially the ones moving with for profit motives. Unsurprisingly they're almost always getting their way.

Daps
i visited gary chamber’s website. i didn’t see a single reference to reparations, going through every section, looking closely for some mention of it.

i did, though, see support for abortion, environmentalism, trans rights, medicare for all, and immigration.

i also saw opposition to defunding the police.

:unimpressed: