Roland Martin Afraid Black Women May Join "Bothsides"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well who's fault is that????:sas2: blame falls on the leader yes??? You know why black folks leaving...:wow: time for yall to fight your own fukking battles

Who is y'all you dumb clown I'm FBA.

We are going to get more federal judges like the one's who denied the Black walll street reparations claim

Cancer Alley lawsuit was blocked by a republican appointed judge

One judge is a Republican and the other is a Republican appointed by Trump.

You are either a cracker(which I suspect) or an idiot.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
He must hate black women. His momma black. Why is he in a black woman's business?:mjgrin:

2024 modern black women and a ton of black men Especially the pastors and the Charleston White nikkas has become ME MYSELF AND I

Black people on a whole is done
The concept of community is lost, unfortunately. The black community is not a community but a mere population. A lot of this is due to how we interact with each other and how we are so set on ignoring the issues each person has endured and instead, treat various systemic issues as personal choices.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who is y'all you dumb clown I'm FBA.

We are going to get more federal judges like the one's who denied the Black walll street reparations claim

Cancer Alley lawsuit was blocked by a republican appointed judge

One judge is a Republican and the other is a Republican appointed by Trump.

You are either a cracker(which I suspect) or an idiot.

Why you mad at me for!!!???:laff: be mad at biden and the DNC!!!! :russ:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The reason why republicans don’t do shyt for black people on the state level is because they never vote for them. You can’t miss what you never had.

If Republican states secured the black vote and guaranteed victory each cycle, maybe they would try to do shyt for black people in order to guarantee power .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That dumb trolling doesn't work on me why are your republican daddies the one's messing over Black people in those 2 cases?

IM NOT A REPUBLICAN!!!:laff: :mjlol: #BOTHSIDES nikka...:laff: the dnc hasnt done ANYTHING SPECIFICALLY for black america now they mad when black folks walking away. Go ask them israelis for votes or them migrants in chicago and nyc they give money to...:bryan:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reason why republicans don’t do shyt for black people on the state level is because they never vote for them. You can’t miss what you never had.

If Republican states secured the black vote and guaranteed victory each cycle, maybe they would try to do shyt for black people in order to guarantee power .

how the fukk does that work.

vote for someone, then you vote for them???

This post is completely void of critical thought