Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread]

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your only a hero if your alive to get the glory

Nah. Especially in war time. Dudes that have been through battle will tell you that the cats who do the most and are the most heroic are rarely the ones who get recognized for it.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My second viewing won't be until it hits netflix

Just watched this again, first time was not good, I was sick and missed a good portion and had to leave the movie early.

This flick took a gigantic shyt on TFA. Action packed and better characters. Good job, way better than episode 7.
Just watched this for the first time on Netflix and yes, it shyts on TFA which isn't saying much though.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
monthly reminder that this movie was pointless and only made as a vehicle to get Vader on screen one more time... which i don't think was even in the original cut, so the idea itself was even more pointless at one point.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
monthly reminder that this movie was pointless and only made as a vehicle to get Vader on screen one more time... which i don't think was even in the original cut, so the idea itself was even more pointless at one point.
I came in watching this movie with no clue what it was about besides that it was in the Star Wars timeline and I thought they did a decent job of tying it in.

• Dap
Reactions: hex