Rocky Johnson has Passed Away (1944-2020) RIP

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Vince McMahon & Pat Patterson Allegedly Appeared Drunk At Rocky Johnson's Funeral

“He said: ‘I think Vince and Pat were really strange or they were drunk or they were a bit of both probably. Pat’s microphone got cut off because he was talking so long at the funeral. Pat’s ending line was: ‘Last night I was drunk and I was drinking water or what I thought was in the sink and then the toilet seat fell on my head.'”

“‘Vince said: ‘Rocky Johnson was a great wrestler, but the greatest thing he ever did was marry Ata and Ata had some kids.’ Then he walked out of the building.”

“‘Vince strutted on and off the stage like he was doing a promo. He looked like he really shrunk too’ — I assume he means in size. Harry goes on to say ‘Vince and Pat are completely out to lunch. I thought they were drunk, but I spoke to Pat and maybe he’s just going senile."

:gucci:
Yeah I read this.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
RIP to a true hero and pioneer.
o786o5rxh7a21.jpg
RIP to a man who broke so many colour barriers in wrestling and pop culture, may he rest easy and we know Dwayne will take this hard but his legacy and values will live on through The Rock. Much, much respect.