Rockstar apologizes for GTA Trilogy- Definitive Edition, Relist original trilogy

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I think a large part of the problem was they used some AI based super sampler on what is essentially a mobile port of the game. Then they did zero Q/A to make sure everything correctly scaled.

This is a result of trying to shyt out 3 remasters of 3 relatively big games in a very short amount of time, because they had to delay their “big” holiday release, which was GTAV next gen port

They were saying this spent two years in development too :russ:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
At this point I'm not buying any games that come out between November and before Christmas. I'm sick of this rush to the holidays.

Battlefield 2042 was supposed to be John Blaze, but, that shyt looks trash

Don’t buy a game day one and complain about it. Wait and read reviews and impressions. I don’t feel sorry for anybody that buy day 1

But, nowadays, the new scam is to not give out review copies. Some places JUST posted their GTA: Definitive reviews like last week

I didn't even realize this came out so early because of the lack of reviews and lack of real updates from R*

I thought this was coming out in Feb 2022 at the earliest

2 years doin what? Showin up to work drunk? Cuz thats what this game looks like, devs got hammered n did their best in between takin shots

:deadmanny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
At this point I'm not buying any games that come out between November and before Christmas. I'm sick of this rush to the holidays.

Battlefield 2042 was supposed to be John Blaze, but, that shyt looks trash

But, nowadays, the new scam is to not give out review copies. Some places JUST posted their GTA: Definitive reviews like last week

I didn't even realize this came out so early because of the lack of reviews and lack of real updates from R*

I thought this was coming out in Feb 2022 at the earliest

:deadmanny:
U still can wait. It’s no scam

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Im saying though. These nikkas knew their shyt was trash. I wasn’t expecting them to cop pleas though. They usually don’t respond to any criticism the community makes about their trash ass practices these last several years.

Right now their stocks is taken a beating and people are demanding refunds. They had no choice but to respond this time around.