Rockstar apologizes for GTA Trilogy- Definitive Edition, Relist original trilogy

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think Rockstar did this on purpose after they saw cdpr get away with it on cyberpunk.

FSN outrage was free promo. Way more than if they turned out good. They probably sold a decent amount. And now they will be selling the old versions like hotcakes.

Take Two laughing to the bank still

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: buy broken games and throw $60 at a trash port you already played years ago brehs and then make excuses for it :bryan:fukking insanity :deadrose:
:gucci: nikka, I don't care. This isn't serious to me. It's a damn video game that I'm not buying until the end of next month.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Can someone fill me in on what went wrong with this remaster?
Everything :unimpressed:

It was doomed from the start since it was based on the shytty mobile port

This shyt runs deep. Problems on top of problems over a decade in the making.

Start here with the original shytty mobile port they horribly converted to unreal 5 and slapped a 60 dollar price tag on :

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think a large part of the problem was they used some AI based super sampler on what is essentially a mobile port of the game. Then they did zero Q/A to make sure everything correctly scaled.

This is a result of trying to shyt out 3 remasters of 3 relatively big games in a very short amount of time, because they had to delay their “big” holiday release, which was GTAV next gen port