Rocket League [PC|PS4|XB1|SWITCH] Official Thread

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So tired of you fakkits that play the ranked doubles playlist and play goalie all game :pacspit:

It doesn't help the team if you NEVER cross half court the ENTIRE game in a doubles match.

Doubles is predicated on centering passes, good spacing, knowing when to move forward when to back off on defense, team work, and good assists/ set ups.

I just played like 10 games straight where my team mate didn't leave the net ALL game got me raging over here.

Daps
I'd kill for constant goalies in doubles. I can handle scoring myself, I cant handle teammates who do nothing but attack the ball with no regards to their teammate. Then halfway through the match they start backing off and it just leaves me confused at what theyre doing :why:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'd kill for constant goalies in doubles. I can handle scoring myself, I cant handle teammates who do nothing but attack the ball with no regards to their teammate. Then halfway through the match they start backing off and it just leaves me confused at what theyre doing :why:
That shyt annoying as hell too. Teammates that hit the ball just to say they hit it and play with no spacing at all. I HATE that shyt :mjlol:

Basically they try to hit the ball no matter what, no matter where it is, every single time. Like breh I'll come up the middle you come down the side, we shouldn't be fighting each other in the corner to hit the ball on the same team :dwillhuh:

I'll have a shot lined up, or a save lined up and dudes will come flying across the map and hit it the wrong way for no reason :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Gotta love when a game goes off the rails and the other player rages blaming you when they didn't do shyt all game :mjlol:

Looks up the other players stats compared to mine :mjlol:

I go for the face off cause he called defending and they win the face off and score on him in the net and he's rage typing "DEFENSE NOOB, SELL YOUR PS4"

What lol?!? :mindblown:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
WE NEED MICS

This is precisely why I put this fukking game down. Unless you're playing with friends in party chat it's just not enjoyable. How the fukk are you suppose to play a TEAM game with out proper communication. :mindblown: fukk that push to talk bullshyt. I hate hate hate the developers for that.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This is precisely why I put this fukking game down. Unless you're playing with friends in party chat it's just not enjoyable. How the fukk are you suppose to play a TEAM game with out proper communication. :mindblown: fukk that push to talk bullshyt. I hate hate hate the developers for that.

Exactly. A breh is trying to coordinate in like 8 seconds when someone scores a goal is irritating.