Roc (TV Show) was a real man

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Does anyone remember when they did LIVE shows? They did like 5 episodes of Roc that were all live. All the actors in the show had a ton of stage experience and they pulled all of it off without a hitch. Roc was an eye opening show in the 90's.
I thought it was a whole season they did live. I felt they didn't get near enough props for that. I do remember a few times where they fukked up lines or you would catch them break character and laugh but other than that they killed the shyt. I been hoping they'd bring it back to streaming.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
I thought it was a whole season they did live. I felt they didn't get near enough props for that. I do remember a few times where they fukked up lines or you would catch them break character and laugh but other than that they killed the shyt. I been hoping they'd bring it back to streaming.
You're right, it was a whole season.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
One of my favorites of all time. The one episode with a prime Tisha Campbell throwing that P to him :banderas:.
Also after the gut wrenching Terrance episode , him making that speech about violence. :mjcry: