Robert Kraft (and some other billionaires) Stand on Business and Suspend Donations to Columbia University over Antisemitism Concerns

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Money moves definitely seem to wake peoples' game up from my limited experience

I mean yeah it does but donations arent gonna bankrupt the school that has endowments and money already from the coffers from the students...:patrice: so is this gonna cripple them because they arent fukking with them zionists???

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I mean yeah it does but donations arent gonna bankrupt the school that has endowments and money already from the coffers from the students...:patrice: so is this gonna cripple them because they arent fukking with them zionists???
Maybe. This could also be a warning shot to other universities that may rely more on donations.

"Police your campuses or kiss that money goodbye :ufdup: "

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are bullshytting if they don't think there's actual antisemitism at these protests, I've seen a few videos of people being violent and saying racist shyt.

It's funny watching this playbook be used in a situation that isn't about black folks.

"Do you see all the rioting" It's almost like the concern trolling about some extremist is a plot to get people to ignore the overall message

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People are bullshytting if they don't think there's actual antisemitism at these protests, I've seen a few videos of people being violent and saying racist shyt.
Like what, theres a cabal of jewish billionaire hypocrites flexing their muscle to defend their motherland from charges of genocide?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Imma just leave this here

No one denies that that antisemitism exists but you're bullshyttin if you're gonna act like this isn't agenda driven. They're not targetting public protests in general, they're targetting universities-- Places like Columbia in particular cause they're young/energized, elite and/or some of the brightest the country has to offer, and the future is in their hands.
33-facts-about-the-movie-the-adjustment-bureau-1696696683.jpg