Robert F Kennedy JR is A White Supremacist

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Still don't understand how or why he was on Math's show. One troubling thing is the amount of black men falling for these white guys. Legit saw a black pastors FB page today saying the boss will return, and it was Trump. I don't understand any of this. Cube, or the casual support from Chappelle for people like Elon. Good luck in '24. Seems like shyt is being prepped before it gets thrown into the fan...

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
looks like a jew problem

cause cac always racist towards us i can pick a random 1 in the street and they will be racist nothing shocking or new to us

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
There’s a Kennedy that’s still alive??

It was a bunch of them, so I believe so. RFK had hella kids. Doesn't JFK have a daughter who is still alive too? I think their brother Teddy is still living as well. This is not even including their sisters and their children.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I saw it too, who would've thought RFK's kid would end up like that?

I got reboot fatigue everywhere; the 2nd to last VP is our current president and we got a bullshyt sequel to the JFK spin-off in the news running for president :mindblown:

Why not just vote for him in the Dem. primaries?
People like that don't even know who their mayor, sherriff, and school/water board officials are for their own neighborhoods