Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I fukked with that one tho. I thought it was ill:unsure:
he was solid as freddy...the other characters were bland as hell though..whoever played nancy was :yawn:..movie was overall boring as fukk.

would've been more interesting if they kept the angle that Freddy might've been innocent that they kinda promoted

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yea a trash one
all things considered, it as good for what it was.

What are you trying to see in a prequel?

Freddy's Dead more or less gave us the backstory, + Freddy's nightmare episode, and all the bits of info sprinkled throughout the sequels.

Nothing more we could really tell about him, unless it's the NN version, then you could pivot to whatever type of demon he was/is.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
all things considered, it as good for what it was.

What are you trying to see in a prequel?

Freddy's Dead more or less gave us the backstory, + Freddy's nightmare episode, and all the bits of info sprinkled throughout the sequels.

Nothing more we could really tell about him, unless it's the NN version, then you could pivot to whatever type of demon he was/is.
A serious serial killer flick. The show was mad hammy

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
he's right...and Freddy is too much of a comedian now to ever do horror again....:francis:

That’s the main issue with Freddy and Jason now. They’re not scary. They tried to do that with the remake but it didn’t work. I’m not sure how you reinvent Freddy for real. The Friday the 13th remake worked for me because he did make Jason more savage and made him a monster and less of a lumbering oaf. If blumhouse can crack the code on Michael Myers I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jason and Freddy come back but also if Jason Blum is the one angling to do it