Robert Downey Jr. to Star in 'The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle' (Tom Holland Joins)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Okay since you seem knowledgeable. I've never read the shyt & won't now. Didn't watch fully.

My question. Is the real Dolittle Black or white? When Hollywood changes races in shyt I just wonder what the character really was. If they can fukk up Apocalypse... Nothing else, just asking.
The original character is white and was created by a British writer in the early 20th century.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Even with my AMC A-List, and I can see whatever movie I want, this looks like a hard pass to me. This is one of those movies where the reviews have to be on point before I waste my time driving to the theater.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Now, even though these stories sound horrible, perhaps the most entertaining rant that is published by this disgruntled person is the description of Gaghan’s dog. Yes, the director’s LITERAL companion animal.

The crewmember describes the animal as “one of the most incredibly regal looking motherfukker I’ve ever seen.” However, with that regality comes a healthy dose of racism, apparently.

The dog is described as a “stone cold racist” that would “track down every human in the building with even the slightest drop of ethnic ancestry and bark.”
Oof.
:laff: I believe this whole thing because I can't imagine anyone coming up with such a wild sidenote for no reason :pachaha:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He fists