Robert Downey Jr. to Star in 'The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle' (Tom Holland Joins)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Iron Doolittle?!?!

:ohhh:

giphy.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The original novels were adventure stories, breh, as was the original 1967 movie. The Eddie Murphy movie pretty much ignored all of the stories and just used the idea of a doctor who could speak to animals to produce an Eddie Murphy comedy vehicle.

Anyways, I fukk with this movie. That cast is no joke and I love a good ol' fashioned adventure. :russ: @ RDJ putting on his hat just like he did in Sherlock Holmes, he really just does his own thing in every role and everyone lets him.
Okay since you seem knowledgeable. I've never read the shyt & won't now. Didn't watch fully.

My question. Is the real Dolittle Black or white? When Hollywood changes races in shyt I just wonder what the character really was. If they can fukk up Apocalypse... Nothing else, just asking.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
saw a trailer and this shyt has a dragon in it. ... not that talking animals can be "grounded" but man, this going into dragon territory makes this somehow look 10x worse