Robert Downey Jr. Is Making "Significantly More" Than $80 Million To Play Doctor Doom In Two Avengers Movies

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Could be Stark from an alt reality where hisbparents never died, and he went to university with Reed Richards. He became Doom instead of the original Doom. I'd do it so that him and the F4 fail with Thanos and he's the only member who survived. He discovered the multiverse and TVA, knows how to avoid them, but needs something from our reality.

he isn't going to be stark.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Might as well do Tom Cruse Tony Stark, Brad Pitt Cap, and Will Smith as T'Challa fukk it
:russ: nah but for real, their biggest fumble was not recasting T'Challa. I get that they wanted to honor Boseman but Black Panther could have been the character that anchored the Avengers. We all so how big of a shyt show Wakanda Forever was. It was not a good movie at all and Shuri is not a bankable character.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:russ: nah but for real, their biggest fumble was not recasting T'Challa. I get that they wanted to honor Boseman but Black Panther could have been the character that anchored the Avengers. We all so how big of a shyt show Wakanda Forever was. It was not a good movie at all and Shuri is not a bankable character.

BP2 was just nikkas getting the ass beat by Mexicans and Black Funerals. Only thing I will say I rather them use a variant as the band aid and then proper recast post Secret Wars.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
BP2 was just nikkas getting the ass beat by Mexicans and Black Funerals. Only thing I will say I rather them use a variant as the band aid and then proper recast post Secret Wars.
I could get behind that.
How is he going to play 2 characters in the same universe?
That whole multiverse saga is a cheap way to do whatever you want with whoever you want. Hulk has technically been 3 different people in the MCU and so has the Fantastic 4(Chris Evans has been 2 people by himself). They don't care breh :heh: Look at War Machine, they even had Alfre Woodard play 2 different people. I know none are RDJ but the point is, they don't give a fukk. I just be along for the ride.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bad business move.

They could've spent half that and gotten Michael Fassbender and more money to put into the special effects and practical effects budget.

Robert Downey Jr. Has had his time, let someone else get a chance. Hell they could go out of left field and get a German actor who can speak English like Christoph waltz or August Diehl. Some of the people who are big names because of the mcu were smaller actors that marvel took a chance on. Why not do that again?
Would have been SO FIRE:mjcry:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could be Stark from an alt reality where hisbparents never died, and he went to university with Reed Richards. He became Doom instead of the original Doom. I'd do it so that him and the F4 fail with Thanos and he's the only member who survived. He discovered the multiverse and TVA, knows how to avoid them, but needs something from our reality.
Y'all are the last ones to realize that the multiverse is:flabbynsick: