Robert Downey Jr. Is Making "Significantly More" Than $80 Million To Play Doctor Doom In Two Avengers Movies

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's still hard for me to picture RDJ as Doom...the character just has such a different personality than Stark.

That said, he hit the jackpot with this MCU shyt, he basically has a check whenever he wants.

There's a version of Doom that was Tony Stark but honestly RDJ is a good enough actor to pull it off, they just need the right script. It could be lazy and just have him as an evil variant but I wanna see them actually make him Viktor, that's going to take some good storytelling. I was actually really looking forward to Tom Cruise playing Stark, at least with this, they cam still do that.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
$80 million is cheap. I’m asking for that and all the backend profits that I can get praying on their desperation.

If they aren’t starting filming until second quarter 2025, no way are they making that 2026 and 2027 release dates.
I agree, no way they can make it by then unless they already have a script together and they are just keeping everything close to the vest.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny they could’ve saved that $80 mill and the riders on this bozo felon for a better actor who would be able to carry the film… Thry blackballed Johnathan Majors off a lying white bytch but have no issues throwing that bag to crack head downey Jr smh

Y'all still crying over Jonathan Majors? :mjlol:

He caught a case when he wasn't doing numbers. Ant Man was a failure and Kang wasn't moving the needle. Disney didn't even drop him until AFTER he was convicted. If he beat the case he would've been good.

He fukked up the bag. Disney let him go they didn't blackball him from the entire industry. He just gotta lay low for a bit and he'll get back on.

You comparing him to RDJ like it's apples to apples. RDJ is the superstar on the team and Majors was the rookie with promise. You get into a legal situation the team will cut you but they're not cutting the star. RDJ hasn't even been in any trouble in a long time.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a version of Doom that was Tony Stark but honestly RDJ is a good enough actor to pull it off, they just need the right script. It could be lazy and just have him as an evil variant but I wanna see them actually make him Viktor, that's going to take some good storytelling. I was actually really looking forward to Tom Cruise playing Stark, at least with this, they cam still do that.

when was this???:ohhh::ohhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Might as well do Tom Cruse Tony Stark, Brad Pitt Cap, and Will Smith as T'Challa fukk it

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If I’m Jon Majors, I’m muting anything Marvel related on my phone. I know he must feel so sick reading these stories, knowing he missed out. :mjcry:
He needs a good manager/agent/lawyer to convince them to bring him back down the road. Since they didn't recast Kang he still got a shot. He needs to fall back for now but in 5 years I don't want to hear sh!t about that chicks finger.

Daps
Y'all still crying over Jonathan Majors? :mjlol:

He caught a case when he wasn't doing numbers. Ant Man was a failure and Kang wasn't moving the needle. Disney didn't even drop him until AFTER he was convicted. If he beat the case he would've been good.

He fukked up the bag. Disney let him go they didn't blackball him from the entire industry. He just gotta lay low for a bit and he'll get back on.

You comparing him to RDJ like it's apples to apples. RDJ is the superstar on the team and Majors was the rookie with promise. You get into a legal situation the team will cut you but they're not cutting the star. RDJ hasn't even been in any trouble in a long time.

Well Said

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
when was this???:ohhh::ohhh:

It was a rumor but he was the 1st choice before RDJ but his asking price was too high back then. Now, I'm sure they'd throw the bag at him, especially now that Mission Impossible is done.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
It's still hard for me to picture RDJ as Doom...the character just has such a different personality than Stark.

That said, he hit the jackpot with this MCU shyt, he basically has a check whenever he wants.
Could be Stark from an alt reality where hisbparents never died, and he went to university with Reed Richards. He became Doom instead of the original Doom. I'd do it so that him and the F4 fail with Thanos and he's the only member who survived. He discovered the multiverse and TVA, knows how to avoid them, but needs something from our reality.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

It was a rumor but he was the 1st choice before RDJ but his asking price was too high back then. Now, I'm sure they'd throw the bag at him, especially now that Mission Impossible is done.

MI is done? lol but yeah fukk it 500 Mill Budget for each film