Rob Parker: Steph Curry is just not "That Guy"

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I hate the "those are empty numbers" argument because if Steph doesn't get those 30 his team gets blown out. That's such a silly comment

With that being said, this Steph slander is music to my ears as a Lebron fan. nikkas been trying to shyt on my boy's legacy for a long time, now they see how it is when you don't have help. And Lebron has way less help than even Steph did without Durant and Thompson.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you care what Rob Parker says now huh? :martin:
lol especially about basketball.

but i kinda like this story. a lot of players get branded as weak and not clutch shyt, gonna make for a nice redemption story for steph sometime down the road. probably not next year, but eventually.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I hate the "those are empty numbers" argument because if Steph doesn't get those 30 his team gets blown out. That's such a silly comment

With that being said, this Steph slander is music to my ears as a Lebron fan. nikkas been trying to shyt on my boy's legacy for a long time, now they see how it is when you don't have help. And Lebron has way less help than even Steph did without Durant and Thompson.

reminds me of when people say kylie is so clutch. Well if Kylie can't keep the game close for the first 46mins how can you be clutch. This series for the bucks was a wake up call for nikkas. Dude was dropping 9pts and 15pts in close out games :scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Parker says shyt for shock value and you clown nikkas like the feeble brain dead chumps you are run with it..

You know who’s not that guy? Westbrook, Harden, CP3, Malone, Stockton ... dudes who ain’t sniff and championship..

Yet you can call a dude not that guy who’s a 3 time champ and 2 time league mvp? Word?