Superstar
Daps
I haven't seen it since the day it came out. I own the blu-ray though

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Watching it again. Been years since I've seen it. Copped the BR at Frys during a sale.

I read the trilogy over a year ago. The first 2 books were great. The third was cool.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Never read the comic so idk if this happened the same way as the movie but bruh

Tom Hanks had the camera dude shot in the hotel, easily able to finish. The dudes whole life he's been a killer and knows the game but for some reason he allowed him to live so that he can eventually come back at the end of the movie and murk him out? :dahell: I watched this shyt with my girl last night and told her the minute he left that room he was gonna come back for his ass and sure enough what happens :snoop:

This was a great movie but personally that knocked it off classic status for me. Would've been different if he had an actual reason to keep him alive but he didn't at all.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wow, Conrad Hall did that? He did Tequila Sunrise, which may be my favorite movie of all time. Always love Road To Perdition, I watched it in theaters, with my boy and his Dad, so it hit those fatherhood moments even harder. Those scenes in the rain, and the piano score.

"There's only murderers in this room, this is the LIFE we chose, and there's only one guarantee, none of us will see heaven"

'Michael could have"