Road To Perdition (Appreciation Thread)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'There are only murderers in this room......This is the life we have chosen, the business we have chosen, and there's only one guarantee, none of us will see heaven...."

Have good memories of seeing this in summer 02, July, hot as fukk, with my boy I grew up with, and his Dad, who took us all the time to movies when we were kids, this was like the last days of those old times...

-shootout in the rain, such dope direction and music
-ending scene
-church scene

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
absolutely AMAZING movie...watched it again like last year. I swear every fukking scene is directed so great and its so subtle even when it gets brutal. Hanks da gawd probably has one of the greatest hitmen/mobster characters in all the land. That ending tho :mjcry: shyt so heartbreaking :mjcry: it legit pisses me off to damn near tears every time :to:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my older brother went and seen this when it dropped and ended up getting me to go with him for a second time
one of the first times where i was really cookin and was giving a movie my full attention lol
the ending tho :mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Dope dope movie.

Anyone know where I can download the graphic novel? I forget this was in that medium before it was a movie until I read this thread
i only have a torrent link if youre interested