Road To Perdition (Appreciation Thread)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
"I CURSE! The fukkING! DAY! You were born. I CURSE it!" Paul Newman was killing it til the very end. Seriously, brehs, if you're having the lazy kind of day where you don't have anything to watch, check this one out.

*edit* Here's another great scene b/t Paul Newman and Daniel Craig. Honestly, Tom Hanks was just there. Anybody could've played his part, though I think TH did a great job. But I can't imagine anyone else playing Connor or Mr. Rooney.

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
As many on here know, I fukking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this movie.

I watch that Newman scene every couple months lol. And Conrad Hall went out on one hell of a high note.

10/10 MASTERPIECE

Now you got me wanting to go watch this shyt lol

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I ne we like jude law bytch ass I really don't like him now

Guess he did a good job

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
"I CURSE! The fukkING! DAY! You were born. I CURSE it!" Paul Newman was killing it til the very end. Seriously, brehs, if you're having the lazy kind of day where you don't have anything to watch, check this one out.

*edit* Here's another great scene b/t Paul Newman and Daniel Craig. Honestly, Tom Hanks was just there. Anybody could've played his part, though I think TH did a great job. But I can't imagine anyone else playing Connor or Mr. Rooney.

:wow: