"Road House" | Prime Video | March 21st 2024 | Jake Gyllenhall vs Connor McGregor

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This was one of the biggest pieces of shyt I have ever seen. I. Ant believe the director was so mad that it wasn’t in theaters, and he had to have been on fukking PCP thinking that this movie could be recognized come “award season”. I was expecting to see a fun, stupid action movie, paying homage to the original, this was dog shyt, and Conor is on a cocaine fueled press run acting like a maniac smh

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Fun Friday night movie. But on the low, my guy committed coldblooded murder like five times :pachaha:
Yeah,
after Eazy got fukking killed by the crocodile
I was like, “that was fukking dark”, and then the mood of the movie changed, and Jake started on some serial killer shyt, I think my main gripe with the whole movie was that I didn’t understand what they were trying to do with Jake’s character, he was just out there, and the other thing that was weird is that the love interest was born and raised in Florida but had a French Canadian accent that they never explained, smh

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Ehhhh. The fight shots were nice, love how it switched the POV.

The love interest wasn’t needed.

Overall Mid.

Jessica Williams looked good

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Jessica Williams is fine as fukk and I wouldn't have even faulted Jake for shooting his shot.

Coked out or not Connor McGregor made this movie.

Jake Gyllenhaal almost moved like a complete sociopath for a lot of the movie and made him hard to root for.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
hqdefault.jpg

:takedat: 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆