Road Dogg says he was a better sports entertainer than Bret Hart

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Entertaining? :mjlol:Is there anyone who'd rather watch a Road Dogg match instead of a Hitman match? "Entertaining" only goes so far.
theres only a handful of matches where road dogg actually tried and give a damn i can remember...rock had catchphrases too but at least the man had the matches to back it up...honestly road dogg actually being over like he was where his father and his brothers, all far better wrestlers, never reached is nothing short of amazing and luck lol..man just needs to be humble and give back to the business...and keep his personal thoughts to himself

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nobody said he was never entertaining. But he compared himself to Bret, so we gotta look at everything. Dude has no entertaining matches, no entertaining promos by himself, no memorable moments by himself. What did he do that people liked besides recite the same 3 bars every Monday night?

One trick pony comparing himself to the gawd Bret is disrespectful
He also said he himself wasn't good either. He literally said Bret was a better worker, 10-fold. He just felt he was more entertaining. His words. Seems like people miss that part in the read, if people even read it.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
He also said he himself wasn't good either. He just felt he was more entertaining. His words. Seems like people miss the earlier part I mentioned in the read, if people even read it.

Everyone in here is aware of the difference between being a good worker & a good entertainer. You also said you agreed with him earlier, yall are both wrong lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
you also said you agreed with him earlier, yall are both wrong lol
It's an opinion. You can't really be wrong. People can just disagree and that's fine. By far Bret is better than Road Dogg at 99% of everything except promos. So if I had to give a nod to Road Dogg over Bret on something that would be it.

I mainly commented to point out how it seemed like no one read the quote and went off the title instead, as per usual of the internet.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
It's an opinion. You can't really be wrong. People can just disagree and that's fine. By far Bret is better than Road Dogg at 99% of everything except promos. So if I had to give a nod to Road Dogg over Bret on something that would be it.

I mainly commented to point out how it seemed like no one read the quote and went off the title instead, per usual of the internet.

Everyone in here is aware of the difference between being a good worker & a good entertainer

Point me to a memorable promo (not a catchphrase) from Road Dogg.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Daddy Ass was more entertaining than Druggie Dogg.

That's absolutely undeniable too. Billy had a spark when he started with Smoking Gunns, got over again with Road Dogg in NAO/DX, got over with Billy & Chuck and is over again as a manager for The Acclaimed.

Road Dogg only had a 2 year run in the mid card :mjlol:

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What was Brian Armstrong in WCW? What would he have meant if he jumped whenever Road Dogg peak was? Nuff said