Road Dogg says he was a better sports entertainer than Bret Hart

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Some of ya'll didn't even read this did you? He's saying Bret was a good wrestler not great and that himself (Road Dogg) was a better entertainer.

I can agree with the entertainer part. You don't have a phrase every fan knows by heart and can chant 25 years later and not be entertaining.

Daps
TnGKbs.gif

Entertaiment, yall

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Some of ya'll didn't even read this did you? He's saying Bret was a good wrestler not great and that himself (Road Dogg) was a better entertainer.

I can agree with the entertainer part. You don't have a phrase every fan knows by heart and can chant 25 years later and not be entertaining.

Nobody said he was never entertaining. But he compared himself to Bret, so we gotta look at everything. Dude has no entertaining matches, no entertaining promos by himself, no memorable moments by himself. What did he do that people liked besides recite the same 3 bars every Monday night?

One trick pony comparing himself to the gawd Bret is disrespectful

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
"You know wrestler who I always wished who had a Podcast, so I could hear their stories... Road Dogg." :dahell: Said no one. In one facet Road Dogg does have some points, but he is also missing the narative as already in this thread the 97' run was better than Dogg's career. Let's remember as well, Road Dogg was pleading for a job from AEW and WWE. If Nash ever wanted a job, and if he wanted Dogg's position, then Triple H would throw Road Dogg back on the street.

Daps
"You know wrestler who I always wished who had a Podcast, so I could hear their stories... Road Dogg." :dahell: Said no one. In one facet Road Dogg does have some points, but he is also missing the narative as already in this thread the 97' run was better than Dogg's career. Let's remember as well, Road Dogg was pleading for a job from AEW and WWE. If Nash ever wanted a job, and if he wanted Dogg's position, then Triple H would throw Road Dogg back on the street.

u saying HHH wouldnt give the dogg a bone? *barks