RNC night 4 fukkery watch thread. Trump will accept the nomination tonight.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yup.

I said this in another thread that people got in their feelings about the term “black jobs” and who the messenger was — but that doesn’t make it any less true.

Truth is always true and getting emotional over it won’t change shīt.

Because it’s not just the so called black jobs that are up for grabs. When migrants pull up, they aren’t lining up at hedge funds, law firms and getting a job as your next doctor. And they damn sure aren’t moving to the nicest areas of the city either.

They are coming to the so called “hood” and setting up shop with a fully intact family with a baby on the way — PLUS cliquing up with their fellow migrant homies to find a way to get paid.

After they set up shop their kids aren’t going to the private school. They are going to the same public school (or charter) in the neighborhood that a chunk of kids are bullshītting in.

Folks gotta snap out of it. Only a handful of us are holding down legit corporate jobs. So yes — these are black jobs that are quickly becoming vaporware to us and a steady lifeline to people who don’t look like us and have had ZERO stake/emotional equity in our communities.

These are the so called uncomfortable conversations a lot of people don’t want to have but then cry about high prices, no jobs and gentrification when their hood is literally being colonized in real time — and it’s not by CACs

I agree but I’m still not voting Trump. The next dem candidate needs to secure the border.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

GS3g-r8WUAAuKgm.jpg