RNC night 4 fukkery watch thread. Trump will accept the nomination tonight.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Melania and Donald definitely sleep on different beds

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Hold on.... you are going to expose me as voting for Biden? :ohhh: No shyt, I voted for Biden. I would vote for a coffee table over Trump.... you dumb redneck :mjlol:
Yes, we know you would suck bidens wrankled balls half way in the grave..its actually TMI, get some pride in ya

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Daps
So when this race shifts and trump is the only old man in the race, will the media keep talking about energy and fitness? Or will they ignore it and focus on whatever the Kamala attacks will be.
i don’t see biden withdrawing after this convention. the calculus has changed somewhat. vance, with all of his negatives, was a terrible pick that will draw significant scrutiny on positions that are sure to alienate independents. trump’s numbers haven’t inched in the wake of the incident, and they’re sure to start diving after this convention.

i think carefully curated appearances with an energetic and lucid biden, every week up to election night, will be sufficient to seal the deal. as we saw in his recent michigan speech, biden can adequately distinguish himself from trump with poise, articulacy, and a command of the issues trump’s embarrassingly deficient in.

i think anyone can beat trump, so if it’s kamala, so be it. i just don’t think the urgency to force biden out will last much longer as the stench of what trump’s shoveling grows stronger.

:francis: