RNC night 4 fukkery watch thread. Trump will accept the nomination tonight.

Daps
Young voters aint running out for Sleepy Joe. You aint seen the protests across American colleges and universities? They will def sit this one out
young voters have traditionally had depressed turnouts. but, i think, even now, young voters will show up. no one but maga wants trump back in office.

if this was a done deal, polling would look a lot different. combine that with this convention and the vance pick, and i am confident biden (or whomever the candidate is) will begin pulling away as november nears.

we will see.

:yeshrug:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Trump lost by 7 million votes how many of those votes either will go to Trump, not vote at all, or vote 3rd party? Not enough for him to win.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Seriously, which Swing Voter interested in policies will listen to this and say "Trump is my guy!" :mjlol:

Dang near zero :heh:

The issue is voter apathy.... The Dems did themselves no favors by trying to get Biden to step down. They could have just ignored his bad debate performance and went on like nothing happened. He looked better at recent rallies.... it would have been fine.

Instead they are telling people Biden ain't the guy and I think it could potentially lead to more voter apathy where people just stay home..