RNC Attendees Threw Peanuts At Black CNN Camerawoman: "This is how we feed animals"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let these traitorous black women tell it, white men love them; and they love white men back. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Patricia Carroll Identified As The CNN Camerawoman Who Was Assaulted By Peanuts At The RNC (DETAILS) | Global Grind

Patricia Carroll was the black CNN camerawoman assaulted at the Republican National Convention when two attendees threw peanuts at her and screamed racial slurs.
In an interview with Richard Prince's Journal-isms of the Maynard Institute, Carroll said that she wasn’t shocked by the incident: "I hate that it happened, but I'm not surprised at all."
As reported by RPJ:

Carroll, who agreed to be named for the first time, said she does not want her situation to be used for political advantage.
"This situation could happen to me at the Democratic convention or standing on the street corner. Racism is a global issue,"
she said by telephone from Tampa.
Carroll said no one took the names of the attendees who threw peanuts at her Tuesday on the convention floor and told her, "This is what we feed animals." She alerted fellow camera operators, producers and CNN security. The head of the delegation — she was not certain of the state — told her the perpetrators must have been alternates, not delegates.
But Carroll, 34, said that as an Alabama native, she was not surprised.
"This is Florida, and I'm from the Deep South," she said. "You come to places like this, you can count the black people on your hand. They see us doing things they don't think I should do."
Carroll noted of the Republican convention,
"There are not that many black women there."
She said she wanted to thank CNN, which "has been behind me 100 percent." Although she was stationed on the floor next to Fox News, the perpetrators "didn't know what I was doing. I happened to be standing there," near one of the delegations.

Carroll went on to say that she can’t change people’s hearts or minds, and hoped the story would just go away.
Carroll ended the interview saying she’s not interested in talking to any other media outlets about the incident.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hol up..Dat bish really just said dat shyt could've happened to her at a Democratic Convention? Really brehette? :aicmon:

yeah, she knows damn well that wouldn't happen to her

i'm telling y'all, black women are some of the biggest c00ns and :cape: for white men

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

i'm telling y'all, black women are some of the biggest c00ns and :cape: for white men

how did she say it though? did she say it as in "yeah theres racist democrats too" ???

or was it along the lines of... :cape: the cacs???

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

:aicmon:

She has every right to respond how she wants. You fools who want her to go Nat Turner sound like women who get mad when domestic violence victims don't press charges. Obviously I'm not a fan of her response, but I respect that she wants her privacy.

:shaq:

We all know you Democrats want to exploit her for political gains.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon:

She has every right to respond how she wants. You fools who want her to go Nat Turner sound like women who get mad when domestic violence victims don't press charges. Obviously I'm not a fan of her response, but I respect that she wants her privacy.

:shaq:

We all know you Democrats want to exploit her for political gains.

her response had nothing to do with privacy, it was a lack of back bone

that whole ":manny: it could happen anywhere" response is bullshyt. unless she's that much of a ghettogagger, where she's use to being treated like an animal

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
From the guy who brags about his abortions. Its so demonic, friends. :whoo:

nikka you been on your period all week but anyway keep doing you
tumblr_lj467wVoX51qdlkgg.gif