RNC Attendees Threw Peanuts At Black CNN Camerawoman: "This is how we feed animals"

Daps
Na, fukk that. I always thought about that shyt. I mean think about, the shyt these nikkas do because of skin color. They are mentally fukked up.

Not all whites are racist, and not all racists are whites.. People in generally are fukked up :yeshrug:. Do you, but it's a heavy burden to feel that all people of a certain color are fukked up.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Oh don't get me wrong, every race has racists, there is no denying that. However, white people...sigh. fukk it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I'm white and I know what you mean when you say that, unfortunately :sadcam:. It is what it is breh.

Yea, no disrespect at all. There is a reason why I saw most/majority of white people and not every white person. There are a lot of good ones out there that care more about life than what shade the person standing next to them is, I applaud them. I hate all racists and bigots though, black/white/brown/yellow. fukk em all.

It is sad though that one Race could be so hateful compared to the rest. Damn shame.

Daps
Yea, no disrespect at all. There is a reason why I saw most/majority of white people and not every white person. There are a lot of good ones out there that care more about life than what shade the person standing next to them is, I applaud them. I hate all racists and bigots though, black/white/brown/yellow. fukk em all.

It is sad though that one Race could be so hateful compared to the rest. Damn shame.

It's funny because I've been on both sides of the fence. When I live in the West, I'm just white and nobody cares. When I live in Russia, as a Jew I face prejudice often... Girls' parents have a problem with me, some older people :pacspit: on me, the majority of the country will always view me as inferior no matter what I achieve, etc.

I think it's just in human nature for the majority to hate the minority.. You would think whites are racist, but I've been around Asia and trust... Them dudes are really racist, on some I-don't-give-a-fukk shyt.

My best friends in kindergarden were Koreans and when I went to school one of my first homeys was a Zimbabwean kid.. Maybe that's why I don't give a fukk - most racists have never actually interacted with the people they hate. If they did, they'd see we're all just people.

This could also be why white Brits are less racist than white Americans. There's so many Indians and Chinese around the country they're all used to each other. But since there are still mainly-white States and regions in the US, this kind of shyt happens more often.

Not trying to kick knowledge, just sharing my experience from living in multiple countries :manny: no art barr.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
It's funny because I've been on both sides of the fence. When I live in the West, I'm just white and nobody cares. When I live in Russia, as a Jew I face prejudice often... Girls' parents have a problem with me, some older people :pacspit: on me, the majority of the country will always view me as inferior no matter what I achieve, etc.

I think it's just in human nature for the majority to hate the minority.. You would think whites are racist, but I've been around Asia and trust... Them dudes are really racist, on some I-don't-give-a-fukk shyt.

My best friends in kindergarden were Koreans and when I went to school one of my first homeys was a Zimbabwean kid.. Maybe that's why I don't give a fukk - most racists have never actually interacted with the people they hate. If they did, they'd see we're all just people.

This could also be why white Brits are less racist than white Americans. There's so many Indians and Chinese around the country they're all used to each other. But since there are still mainly-white States and regions in the US, this kind of shyt happens more often.

Not trying to kick knowledge, just sharing my experience from living in multiple countries :manny: no art barr.

shyt's disgusting man.

Image if hospitals had a racist detector during child birth?

i'm just saying, lol.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Wow I can't wait to see the comments section on yahoo and see people defend this,
Well technically she is an animal and so she shouldn't be offended and secondly nuts are very nutritious and her being black she was probably overweight
It's obvious this was a non racial insult, if it was racist they'd have thrown banana peels and called her a monkey
Typical that these people are playing the race card, just last week in nowhere Idaho a white man was hit by a black man with a cherry pit but that never make the news
^^^ fake quotes but I doubt the real ones will be much different

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Sometimes when this shyt happens, I wish it would have been me. I would have crushed them, nikkas need to understand that crackas only understand fear. The next cracka I assault, im gonna gouge one of their eyes out with my thumb and fukk them up for life.