RNC Attendees Threw Peanuts At Black CNN Camerawoman: "This is how we feed animals"

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2FvSql8vpQlbUoy0]Video: CNN Addresses RNC Attendee Who Threw Nuts At A Black CNN Camera Woman Who Said "This Is How We Feed Animals"[/ame]

Republican Attendees Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal'

Two attendees at the Republican National Convention were thrown out of the convention center in Tampa on Tuesday after throwing nuts at a black CNN camerawoman and saying, "this is how we feed the animals."

CNN reported that multiple witnesses saw it happen, and police immediately removed the two people from the premises. Former MSNBC and Current host David Shuster, who is attending the convention, tweeted about the incident earlier on Tuesday.

Talking Points Memo then reached out to CNN, which confirmed that an incident had taken place in a statement it later sent to The Huffington Post. "CNN can confirm there was an incident directed at an employee inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum earlier this afternoon," the statement read.

"CNN worked with convention officials to address this matter and will have no further comment." There was no immediate mention of the attack on CNN's air.

The convention condemned the incident in a statement, saying, "Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

The incident would be ugly anywhere, but it is especially troubling for a party whose nominee attracted 0 percent of the black vote in a recent NBC poll.

Daps
what would cause people to treat other people like that.. damn, man :(

:pacspit: on them dudes

Daps
white ppl ain't shyt. I refuse to believe the majority of them nikkas don't have some kind of genetic disorder to act like that. shyt is pathetic.

see, why you gotta start shyt? why not just say "fukk them 2 dudes"? do you realize this is exactly the kind of thinking that perpetuates behavior like this? :wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
see, why you gotta start shyt? why not just say "fukk them 2 dudes"? do you realize this is exactly the kind of thinking that perpetuates behavior like this? :wow:

Na, fukk that. I always thought about that shyt. I mean think about, the shyt these nikkas do because of skin color. They are mentally fukked up.