River City Girls 2 (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (December 15, 2022)

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I just hope they fix that weird shyt where a bad guy lays on the ground for a long time before getting back up. That shyt was real weird.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

River City Ransom Game Creator Mitsuhiro Yoshida Passes Away​

Yoshida directed Super Dodge Ball, Downtown Smash Dodgeball, more

fbs4ehoaiaanu-z.jpeg

The studio Miracle Kidz! announced on Saturday that its president Mitsuhiro Yoshida passed away suddenly on August 30. Miracle Kidz! describes Yoshida as the "father" of the Downtown Nekketsu franchise, best known in English for the River City Ransom entry on the Nintendo Entertainment System. The studio added that Yoshida was working hard on a new title up until his passing.
Yoshida served as a director for such titles as Nekketsu Kōkō Dodgeball-Bu (reworked in English as Super Dodge Ball) and Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari (reworked as River City Ransom) at Technōs Japan from the late 1980s to the 1990s. He founded Miracle Kidz! in 2008, and released such games as Downtown Dodgeball da yo Zenin Shūgō!! (River City Dodge Ball All Stars!!), Downtown Gekitotsu Dodgeball! (Downtown Smash Dodgeball), and Downtown Nekketsu Dodgeball for Wii and other platforms.
Sources: Miracle Kidz! via Hachima Kikō, Famitsu

R.I.P to a legend

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

River City Ransom Game Creator Mitsuhiro Yoshida Passes Away​

Yoshida directed Super Dodge Ball, Downtown Smash Dodgeball, more

fbs4ehoaiaanu-z.jpeg

The studio Miracle Kidz! announced on Saturday that its president Mitsuhiro Yoshida passed away suddenly on August 30. Miracle Kidz! describes Yoshida as the "father" of the Downtown Nekketsu franchise, best known in English for the River City Ransom entry on the Nintendo Entertainment System. The studio added that Yoshida was working hard on a new title up until his passing.
Yoshida served as a director for such titles as Nekketsu Kōkō Dodgeball-Bu (reworked in English as Super Dodge Ball) and Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari (reworked as River City Ransom) at Technōs Japan from the late 1980s to the 1990s. He founded Miracle Kidz! in 2008, and released such games as Downtown Dodgeball da yo Zenin Shūgō!! (River City Dodge Ball All Stars!!), Downtown Gekitotsu Dodgeball! (Downtown Smash Dodgeball), and Downtown Nekketsu Dodgeball for Wii and other platforms.
Sources: Miracle Kidz! via Hachima Kikō, Famitsu

R.I.P to a legend
He made one of my favorite games ever Super Dodgeball

R.I.P. he’s a legend in my opinion :salute: