River City Girls 2 (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (December 15, 2022)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First one's OST was fire

:dj2:

I instantly knew I was in for a treat with the game when that track came on out the blue.

Also

headbob-bob.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Put that Xbox bias away, the latest Battletoads was barely passable a beat'em up and the lack of online co-op was a sin :hhh:
You clearly didn't play it to say that bullshyt :stopitslime:
And by your comments you didn't play thru it because you hoped to play thru it with friends. That can be a turn off, I on the other hand have always been a fan of the series. The originals weren't too much of a challenge for me so I want intimidated :yeshrug:

Now the game itself is one of the better games period of last gen. Not just the best beat em up. You should play it, had a great story, is smart and funny. Gameplay was fun throughout for me.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
You clearly didn't play it to say that bullshyt :stopitslime:
And by your comments you didn't play thru it because you hoped to play thru it with friends.
That can be a turn off, I on the other hand have always been a fan of the series. The originals weren't too much of a challenge for me so I want intimidated :yeshrug:

Now the game itself is one of the better games period of last gen. Not just the best beat em up. You should play it, had a great story, is smart and funny. Gameplay was fun throughout for me.

fukk up you bum.
Screenshot-20210821-164119-1.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cute, so let's examine what happened here...
Put that Xbox bias away, the latest Battletoads was barely passable a beat'em up and the lack of online co-op was a sin :hhh:
So it goes from barely passable to...
fukk up you bum.
Screenshot-20210821-164119-1.png
To him completely 100% the barely passable game? Does that even make sense? I don't even think this your gamertag but if it is, then you clearly enjoyed it so I guess we both have Xbox biases. You more than me because you forcing yourself to 100% barely passable Xbox games :wow:

:myman: