Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Uncharted 4 will break new records. This gen Sony exclusives has been selling way past expectations, the true defining next gen game will shatter sales records day uno. Uncharted 4 will drop probably one million in less than 24 hours.
Oh, so Uncharted 3 didn't sell 3.4 million copies in 24hrs is what you are saying :mjpls:
I'm glad you remember the truth as opposed to the lie sony/naughtydog was putting out.
Really I'm just glad racist neogaf caught it before those asian naggaz got away with it :yeshrug:
Yeah, because it's not on PS4 Xbots tend to put more value into subpar titles when in reality they weren't checking for TR in the first place. TR was never a good series. It was always behind Uncharted and will always be behind it. :snooze:
Its funny you would say that about people who liked Tomb Raider (didn't you buy the definitive version for PS4 after playing it on PS3/PC and even posted up pictures of your PC version using some time of high quality filter. And you was going :noah: or am I confusing you with coolbgdog, dawg :ufdup:

Meanwhile, nobody anywhere gave a fukk about UNPOLISHED 3. Come on now, during the beta we was getting it in. Once retail hit? It was just me and you buddy boi. Literally this entire community faked on UC3. Now you hyping up UC4 when reality is UC3 was such a let down that everyone faked on it. We never even got the community gang back together :to:
Scalebound the only xbox 3rd party exclusive worth mentioning
Oh, you played it already or are games crowned before they are even finished now :wow:
The full blown exclusive thing is a rumor. Timed exclusive.
The full blown because it is exclusive thing is a FACT :ufury:
Lol
Nicca, Tlou and uncharted breh. There's only been like two good gears game.
Lets also let the records state that @Fatboi1 has said it many time s that his favorite franchise is Gears Multiplayer (as I have professed my love for Unpolished over all others) but lardy sometimes likes to go back on what he said. Forgive him Coli :manny:
IMO Uncharted multiplayer can beat out Gears MP, IF they focus DEEPLY on it. Because I too enjoyed the fukk outta UC2.
They did, and the people who don't play games always speak the loudest. So people who didn't buy UC3 (especially at launch) heard about how the controls changed, and they stayed away :smh:
They kind of focused on it in UC3 and it had much more content but they kind of goofed the MP up by trying to "cod"ified the MP.
I've only heard other review sites call it that. Every single game a review site would say that.
Socom 4 was its own animal, exact terminology was used. Yet Socom 4 was a BEAST that sony gamers like most sony exclusives, didn't give a chance :mjlol: There was NOTHING COD about Socom 4, just like there was NOTHING COD about UnCharted 3 :stop:
They wanted to make the guns act more realistically and so called "purist" hated it. You and I kind of dug it tho, how do you not remember all this :dahell:

Well, I rose up as the top nikka in the game/series so if UC4 drops before the world ends? I will be the go to guy on advice on how to survive those uncharted boulevards in the yards where we go hard :bustback:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4 timed excluive
You think your fanbase can handle that tho :usure:

First off, the game will be EPIC. You know it, I know it. And we will be playing it in what, less than 6months
You guys gotta wait a year and a half at this point. After we bang that bytch froggystyle, you can have her when we finished smuttin that bytch out :win:

You really think the "impact" of a PS4 version will really matter by Fall 2016 at the earliest?
I mean, you'll be fresh off of not playing Uncharted 4 :mjlol:
Have fun waiting, Greatness Awaits :gladbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You think your fanbase can handle that tho :usure:

First off, the game will be EPIC. You know it, I know it. And we will be playing it in what, less than 6months
You guys gotta wait a year and a half at this point. After we bang that bytch froggystyle, you can have her when we finished smuttin that bytch out :win:

You really think the "impact" of a PS4 version will really matter by Fall 2016 at the earliest?
I mean, you'll be fresh off of not playing Uncharted 4 :mjlol:
Have fun waiting, Greatness Awaits :gladbron:
Don't care. I'm copping on pc if it's out b4 the 4

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Xbox gamers are getting this game. They're upset and disappointed that they won't be the only ones getting the game. If you chose to buy only one platform and it has the games you wanna play on it why do you even care if those games are on other platforms or not?

If you got what you wanted what difference does it make if other people can get what they want?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
@PS4 maybe the rest of the xbots will be playing it in 6 months

but ur struggle ass pause already stated you've only bought one xbox game for 60$

so that means you have been waiting 6 months for that price drop

:mjlol:

brag about an timed exclusive then don't take advantage of the time part brehs

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You think it matters if its timed? :mjlol:
When that bad boy lands this FALL, and yall nikkaz won't have this or unpolished to feast on :gladbron:
The way you nikkaz hyped up Killzone and Knack. And You tried to hype up DriveClub :wow:

So I expect a bunch of dikk riding until Halo 5 and Gears 1 drops. Then you will realize the console is indeed already over. The original Wii had a spark when it started as well :manny:

Greener Side :ahh: