Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Watch Crystal Dynamics Unbox Rise of the Tomb Raider’s Collector’s Edition in New Video

Rise of the Tomb Raider will launch with a large Collector’s Edition, quite large actually with 15″ x 17″ x 15″ dimensions. The box is styled like a cargo shipment, complete with a bundle of light brown paper stuffing. You also get:

• Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider.
  • 12”-tall statue of Lara Croft, which depicts her searching for answers on her first Tomb Raiding Expedition.
  • Collectible Steel Case, crafted with the symbol of an artifact.
  • A replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal.
  • A model of Lara’s Jade Necklace, including the pendant that was her first archeological discovery, and the strap that was given to her by Conrad Roth, her late mentor.
The cost for all that is $149.99 and is only available through the Square Enix store. The unboxing video is done by Crystal Dynamics’ Senior Community Manager Meagan Marie and Art Director Brenoch Adams and can be viewed below.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm still kind of on the fence on whether I should get the XB1 version at launch, wait for the PS4 version or just get both
I couldn't wait a year or whatever for the non-x1 version. I liked the original Tomb Raider so much, I decided to preorder the X1 version. I dunno how you can wait. Might pick up the pc version too, on a steam sale

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I couldn't wait a year or whatever for the non-x1 version. I liked the original Tomb Raider so much, I decided to preorder the X1 version. I dunno how you can wait. Might pick up the pc version too, on a steam sale
:yeshrug: My backlog is absurd as it is already. It wouldn't kill me to wait on this one. I personally prefer Uncharted to Tomb Raider even though the last tomb raider was an incredible game. Very fun.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Game of the Year.

:wow:

qzbfzuepw5gxq0nl0n5j.jpg

:stopitslime: