Rise Of The Ronin (PS5/PC, Team Ninja, 2024) (NO OPEN SPOILERS)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
...he played the first couple of hours of a 50 hour game lol.
And that's fine like I said I can take his word for it...he from that team Ninja School like me we know when they got a hit and when they don't...It can be mid like wo long and still be fun to play...all most of us wanted was Nioh 3 anyway...they tried to be different 2 times now since nioh 2 and it's lookin like they're 0-2 since Nioh 2...if it was their B team making these then we could accept it...they on some rocksteady shyt now...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's fine like I said I can take his word for it...he from that team Ninja School like me we know when they got a hit and when they don't...It can be mid like wo long and still be fun to play...all most of us wanted was Nioh 3 anyway...they tried to be different 2 times now since nioh 2 and it's lookin like they're 0-2 since Nioh 2...if it was their B team making these then we could accept it...they on some rocksteady shyt now...

Nioh 2 sold less than 1 and Nioh 3 would have sold less than 2. These sequels are just diminishing returns.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nioh 2 sold less than 1 and Nioh 3 would have sold less than 2. These sequels are just diminishing returns.

Apparently it still sold almost 3 mill, so IDK why you acting like it wasnt a success in its own right. You nor I know how much Nioh 3 would sell as it doesnt exist.

It definitely sold more than Wo Long and stranger of paradise. You dont have to downplay Nioh 2 in defense of this game being possibly ass

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently it still sold almost 3 mill, so IDK why you acting like it wasnt a success in its own right. You nor I know how much Nioh 3 would sell as it doesnt exist.

It definitely sold more than Wo Long and stranger of paradise. You dont have to downplay Nioh 2 in defense of this game being possibly ass

I'm just pointing out it makes sense to try a new IP then make a sequel that will sell less than the game before it. And Wo Long was just a stop-gap between this and Nioh 2, which is why they threw it on Gamepass.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
A demo should have been dropped the way people have been out of by a lot of these early impressions video doesn’t bode to well for sales.

Hell demos should be a mandatory requirement now as digital makes it easier to distribute.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That's my point. I don't like Nioh but the people who love Nioh ain't feeling Ronin :huhldup:.

That's pretty much sealed for me not to buy Ronin at all.
I said Nioh and Team Ninja was trash and these fanboys started attacking me as well.

I'm literally shaking right now :wow: