RIP Tony Sirico AKA Paulie from The Sopranos

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
No, only because Sirico was basically playing himself, he was still incredible but gandolfini was next level
I agree, but I really think Sirico could have branched out if he wanted to. He had some strong performances!

Compare him to say...Steven Van Zandt, who just lucked up into the role of Silvio Dante. Tony could have been Silvio, but no way in hell could Steven had played Paulie.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I agree, but I really think Sirico could have branched out if he wanted to. He had some strong performances!

Compare him to say...Steven Van Zandt, who just lucked up into the role of Silvio Dante. Tony could have been Silvio, but no way in hell could Steven had played Paulie.

i think thats why Paulie worked so well as a character... he was just being a more lighthearted version of himself. seems like they wrote Paulie around him.

EDIT: just realized i wrote the exact same thing as the cat youre replying to... nevermind lmao

how do i delete my posts? just edit, clear, and save?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Getting old sucks.

May Mr Sirico RIP, Paulie Walnuts was a one of the best TV characters of all time.

Some of the best moments were with him and Christopher just cutting up.

Pine Barrens was maybe one of my favorite episodes of TV of all time.

A little surprised he didn't take more opportunities but you could catch him and Big p*ssy at the Jersey shore sometimes.

Paulie: I hear he killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator.

Chris: :dwillhuh: His house looked like shyt.

:russ:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think thats why Paulie worked so well as a character... he was just being a more lighthearted version of himself. seems like they wrote Paulie around him.

EDIT: just realized i wrote the exact same thing as the cat youre replying to... nevermind lmao

how do i delete my posts? just edit, clear, and save?
Michael Imperioli(Chris-tuh-fuh ) said Sicero was doing a lot more than just playing himself. he'd be constantly going over his lines and practicing his gestures in the mirror. apparently he was one of the hardest working actors in the show.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You over a year and a half late.
db4ad956-84e9-4607-a10f-071e00e021e2_text.gif

We gonna accept your sacrifice payment of respects,
a5626533-27ce-44ef-b176-bec907b660a9_text.gif

As a reminder not to fukk it up again.