Daps
Reppin
Valhalla

HOW THIS C LIST nikka
GET A STICKY OVER JAMES CAAN?

GODFATHER>>>SOPRANOS
:devil:
:evil:

Caan deserved more respect, but he hasn’t really been in anything of note since Misery. Maybe a The Program? Sirico was more recently in one of the two or three greatest TV shows of all time..plus, Paulie Walnuts was a better and more memorable character than Sonny Corleone.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Caan deserved more respect, but he hasn’t really been in anything of note since Misery. Maybe a The Program? Sirico was more recently in one of the two or three greatest TV shows of all time..plus, Paulie Walnuts was a better and more memorable character than Sonny Corleone.
Godfather is way, way, way, way more legendary than the Sopranos no matter how you slice it. Good show though.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Godfather is way, way, way, way more legendary than the Sopranos no matter how you slice it. Good show though.
I don’t disagree. The Godfather is more legendary than Sopranos. I’m saying Paulie is a more memorable character than Sonny…hence the love for Sirico.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
w/o The Godfather, there's no Sopranos...with that being said, The Sopranos is way more impactful on modern day pop culture than The Godfather

Sopranos is also like the sendoff for the mob/gangster genre in general
whenever I describe the Sopranos to somebody who hasn’t seen it I always say it’s like watching 6 seasons of The Godfather/Goodfellas

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
whenever I describe the Sopranos to somebody who hasn’t seen it I always say it’s like watching 6 seasons of The Godfather/Goodfellas

yea especially Goodfellas considering so many of that casts ended up in the show

it's funny...Sopranos started off in the same kind of light comedic tone as Goodfellas then got progressively darker like the Godfather