RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

:mjcry:

yo this one kinda made me choke up I used to love tha NWO run some of the best moments in wrestling

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
giphy.gif

yo this one kinda made me choke up I used to love tha NWO run some of the moments in wrestling

I'm not saying this is a good thing. but nikkas use to get ran up onin the bathroom when I was in HS on some NWO shyt. it wasn't that deep and nobody really got hurt. but that shows you the impact they had at the time.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Scott Hall, on Hogan’s racism:
“Hall also talks about Hogan’s racist comments debacle, saying it’s in the past and Hogan is the biggest babyface in the country now. Hall noted that he never heard Hogan being racist around him, and that Hogan made those comments 10 years ago when there was a lot of turmoil in his life.”

The Coli, on Scott Hall:
Npj0.gif
I mean dude played a cuban. i'm not looking at dude to be woke. he could wrestle good and he had swag.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
He not fukking with Mr Perfect tho
:jbhmm:

They were both in my top 5 as a kid.

The Rock
AUSTIN
Razor Ramon
MR PERFECT
Bret The Hitman Hart.

:wow:

Memories...

The red white and blue ropes..
-That videotape with the skull on the cover and it showed Wrestlemania 13 match with Austin face in blood
-the hbk/razor ladder match

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:jbhmm:

They were both in my top 5 as a kid.

The Rock
AUSTIN
Razor Ramon
MR PERFECT
Bret The Hitman Hart.

:wow:

Memories...

The red white and blue ropes..
-That videotape with the skull on the cover and it showed Wrestlemania 13 match with Austin face in blood
-the hbk/razor ladder match

Bret my GOAT. Mr Percect was better than Shawn to ME most underrated Superstar of all time. dude could do it all.