RIP Scott Hall (1958-2022)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Did Stone Cold ever comment on Scott's passing? I know he had his problems with Hall in their brief time together in 2002, but it seemed like things were better since they were cutting it up on his podcast with Scott. Then again, Austin doesn't deal with death well. He didn't go to Pillman's funeral and when he went to Eddie and Dusty's funeral, he reportedly stayed out in the lobby/parking lot area and talked to people.

Kool Ted

I.X.E.
Daps
Reppin
nWo New Breed
R.I.P. Scott Hall

Underrated Wrestler.

Hall was one of the GOATs to never hold a World title. I've been trying to think of when the best time to put the title on him would've been. He was relatively new in 93, so that wouldn't have been a good time. Maybe 94 after Backlund got it or maybe 95 after Kev got it. Those are really the only two time periods where I feel like it could've been possible to put the big WWF strap on him. I can't think of a good time to put the WCW WH title on him. I think in both cases (WWF and WCW) there were too many bigger names around. Make no mistake about it though, whenever I think of the IC belt - three wrestlers immediately come to mind (Bret, Perfect, and Razor.)

I agree HipHopStan on that note.

Kool Ted

I.X.E.
Daps
Reppin
nWo New Breed
Scott-Hall-Hulk-Hogan.png

nWo 4 lyfe!!!!!!

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Feel the need to say R.I.P Scott Hall. He was a bit before my time but loved those vignettes, shoots and the documentary. Sad to hear about his last few years.