Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Scott Hall came a long way in wrestling . From Big Scott Hall in the AWA, to The Diamond Stud in WCW, to Razor Ramon in the
WWF, to being a part of the NWO with Kevin Nash, which changed the wrestling industry forever.

Rest easy and thank you.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
RIP Scott Hall

Remember when he went to the hood? Wearing like ten gold chains, and not a single one of them was taken. :wow:Drip Goat

nrxbwq5hzai61.jpg

This could be a Griselda cover. Looks like something Westside Gunn would use.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Damn just reading seems like Hall needed to live with someone. Like all his relapses in the past, he was alone with only alcohol to get him by. Sad that he didn’t go back to living with DDP or with Waltman
I remember when the pandemic started, I saw a lot of people post memes and make statuses on social media telling people to check up on their friends who suffer from depression, anxiety, addiction, etc. during all of that and Scott seems like one of those people who could've used a daily hello from someone. :francis:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Can someone post the observer article?
I've been waiting on that too. The cliff notes are:

Sean Waltman said Hall had been drinking again the last few years. The pandemic did him in. DDP tried to help but it was bad. Hall passed out at the bar last Mania weekend the night before the HOF.

When Hall fell and broke his hip he laid on the ground for a few days because he couldn't move and no one was around. Terrible stuff.

DDP, Waltman and Nash all tried to help but everyone knew it was inevitable.
(Waltman even offered Hall to live with him, but he dismissed X-Pac's offer.)